Reviews for A Mess of Moments
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 8 . 2/15
Nooooo BonBon...
Vie chapter 8 . 2/15
I must admit that I forgot about this story until I was searching for more Bamon fanfics and came across it again. This story is wonderfully written and well done. Please continue this story, I'm dying to know what happened after Bonnie woke up. Will she embrace this new life where she is happy or will she be determined more than ever to go back to a time where no one appreciated her? Also, does the people in her world even know that she's missing and if so will they try to look for her. I'm sorry but the current world she's in now is perfect for her and she's in a world where she is consumed by love who doesn't want that. And a small part of me is convinced that even though Bonnie hated Damon in her old life; a huge part of her wanted him in her life loving her. I can go deeper and say that she never really was happy with Elena Gilbert and all of Elena's baggage because it meant that Bonnie Bennett was a non factor so when she made her birthday wish, her subconscious (how she truly thinks) was the one to really make that wish and wished for a life without Elena and Elena only. She'd had to have had some good feelings towards the Salvatore brothers because they stayed in her life and play a major part of her life. I love this story and hope that whenever you can get the time, to complete it. People are still reading and anxiously awaiting the outcome! :-)
cosmickym925 chapter 8 . 2/5
I see it's been a while since you updated but I just love this fic so much I gotta ask, nay, BEG for an update!
Eve chapter 8 . 1/28
Pleeeease keep writing! I want more Bamon!
PiperBlue chapter 8 . 1/15
I like it! If you're planning to continue, I'd love to keep reading this! I even enjoyed the chapter you hated, lol! Anyway, nicely done. Can't wait to see where you will go with this. : )
Love it!
alexza chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
This is a great story you have here. Interesting turn of events. Keep up the good work and update soon
Minelis D' Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
AwWW what happend? I'm waiting for u update! please keep going
love, Minelis
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
COME BAAAAACK!
leni18 chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Just yet found ur story and I absolutely love it! Please continue soon _
LadyAlchemy chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
This has been an awesome story. Some of your prose is brilliant and all of it is most enjoyable. I'm just sad that there isn't more for me to read. I do hope you will update soon.
Elephantsneedwater chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Well, that was different. Please, update as soon as possible! If you can!
gigi chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
This story is the bomb ! Why haven't I thought about this?! A world without Elena! I never really hated her but let's. Be real, everyone's suffering or have been during directly/indirectly because of her.
aprilf00l chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Bonnie in an alternative universe - that's such an awesome story!
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I'm officially addicted! This is a great plot! I wish the tv show would do this. A what if episode(s).