Reviews for A Mess of Moments
Interesting.
PraticallyCharmed chapter 4 . 5/18
Nice poor Bonnie so confused
PraticallyCharmed chapter 3 . 5/18
Wow the Salvatore are terrible boyfriend material. I love Baroline I hope theirs more build to their friendship
PraticallyCharmed chapter 2 . 5/18
Love it
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 5/18
Interesting
In a way she's kind of choosing elena over her and everyone (grams, love, true friendship)else. Well hopefuly she doesnt in the end cause that would be kinda crazy. her confusion and fear is understandable though. I would be worried if I were becoming another version of me. Poor girl. I definitely like that aspect of the story, of her reaction I think the issue here is does she want to live a lie.

My thoughts: Elena was suppose to die but than she lived so she is suppose to be alive to. The problem is not realy elena but the choices Bonnie made concerning Elpoyo whether she is alive or not. Bonnie should have had the confidence ( like in the tomb with damon)that this bonnie had regarding helping her friends and even damon.

I think she should go back to her reality if you don't plan on erasing it in the rewrite. she should go back with the understanding of true friendship. Knowing what she has with her "friends" isn't real should demand for better. If she can't get it than leave. Well those are my thought.

GOOD LUCK with the rewrite I know it'll be good. thanks for the awesome story. I was feeling and not feeling the new damon though lol.
Hi.I love this story so do not delete this version of the story.I have not reading new version of this story yet , but I know what love her too. If you can please have 2 versions of this amazing story. They both different , but the same amazing.
DancesWithButterflies chapter 9 . 1/7
This is such a great story! Its also very unique. I beg you to continue!
EmmaRose58 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Hey babe. I would love for you to finish this story but if you can't, that's okay! If you do decide to rewrite but post it as an entirely new story, keep us updated please :) I would love to read it. Happy holidays!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
cmon chapter 10 this is a great story
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
I love this one way or the other and think your story is fantastic. I understand being concerned about the quality and wanting to produce your best. Do whatever you need and believe is best for you. As long you continue sharing your lovely story and writing with us, we'll be here as long as you are.