Reviews for Three Times The Charm Didn't Work
seireidoragon chapter 3 . 2/16
This was an interesting story. It was fun to read and Shinichi pretending to be Kid was great!
Miss Emotion chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
*HUGS* OMG! OMG! OMG! THIS WAS AWESOME! Like I loved the whole story and how horrible they were to Kaito at the beginning. HAHAHA XD And Ran was awesome! And Sera too! I love how Hakuba was like in on Sera's relationship :D I love how Shinichi learned to not care about the press or not not-care but value Sagu-chan & Kai-chan more! I love how Kaito was getting hard at watching Shinichi in his costume XD And the ending was HOT. Hahahaha How Jii was trying to disappear... XD This really was awesome!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I have never read or seen this fandom before.. So, the characters were a little difficult to grasp.. But the story..

The easy flow of the story between the different scene made reading it seem like a real-life occurrence rather than just a fic. The depth of emotions and the distinct presence from each character was well brought out.. Overall this and its prequel were beautifully expressed..

Loved it :) :)
Lady of the Shards chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Love this story! *squeals* so cute!
Nica8860 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Enjoyed it :D I look forward to your others.
patternleap chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I will NOT pass out with a nosebleed... I will NOT pass out with a nosebleed... I will NOT passssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss
Sirastar chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Wann kommt denn von diesem Projekt der angekÞndigte dritte Teil?
lumiere chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
so when is the third part coming? is it the final part of the series? ohh a wedding would be the perfect ending!
Kaida-14Kage chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
That idiot. SHinichi really is an idiot. Who creates fights to get along time? Shinichi is sssoooo hopeless XD

Shinichi being related to a cat seems very realistic. He really should have died soo many times but he managed to live.

And Kaito and Saguru are idiots too for trying to leave Shinichi. They had the best interests at heart...but... :'(

Aaawww how sweet, Ai is on Shinichi's side :)

Once more-stupid Shinichi -.- XD But yeah, I can agree with Kaito and think that was cute too XD

Aaawww they are sssooo cute and sweet! Love that little make up scene-they can get through it :)

Haha I'm glad that the story disagreed about it being the end XD

OMG Kaito would talk all bout his sex life XD And Sonoko would love it XD

Oh wow, loved that little 'your rights' speech Saguru gave XD

Poor Jii-caught in that little talk XD

Great story! Looking forward to any more that may come! :D
Kaida-14Kage chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Hahaha XD Oh wow, Ginzo and Chikage? How sweet! XD

Poor Saguru, being ignored XD

Aaawww Sera and Ran that's cute too. I like Saguru teasing Sera, he is too still sometimes in some fics and seeing him tease is always great :D

I like how you made everyone react to the shooting-once more very in character in my point of view.

Haha even in the middle of danger Saguru, Jii and Chikage teased Kaito XD

I knew Shinichi would come. I knew it.

But...he got shot! O.O

XD But, KAito and Saguru were getting turned on my Shinichi while they were in the middle of a hostage situation XD Only them XD

Hmmm, Shinichi is a pretty good magicain, who knew?

Once more-Shinichi got shot! Nnnoooo! :'(

But, I liked that long name you gave Shinichi XD

Oh god, and yeah, their last conversation was a fight...how scary...
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awww their relationship isn't working out at all... :'(

But, understandable, it's a lot of pressure and not a lot of people are open to things like that :'(

Shinichi better get his act together! So glad Kaito and Saguru haven't given up on him!

Oh god-that doctor and nurse thing XD Poor Kaito XD

Awwww Aoko wants them to break up...but...I can understand that. If it's that bad for them...well yeah, it would make sense to...

I really liked that paragraph where Kaito wasn thinking about Shinichi and everything he would have missed. It's so sweet.

Yay! Ran managed to help Kaito with his worries.

Really like how you write the charaters they all stay in character pretty well :)

Aaawww Shinichi and Saguru come home while arguing :'(

Haha, Saguru is so jealous about Heiji XD

Awww you made the ending sweet :D
chibitomodachi chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
i can't wait for the sequel! hope you post it soon 3 looking forward to their sweet romance XD
Samulett chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
*nose bleed* xD
icarusdg chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
... That was... wow.

I can't wait for the next part )
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
i thought that shinichi training himself for a heist was a good reason for his picking fights with saguru and kaito. it was a sweet thought to plan something like that for kaito's birthday and i'm glad that you actually put the heist in. :D looking forward to part 3.