Reviews for Dragon Captain Ushujaa
Captain James H00K chapter 3 . 3/26
Please continue! Would he meet any of his other ancestors? Including that of his own family? What will he tell the wizards if and when he reveals his 'true' self? What would they think about him traveling into the past after his death? I think whatever you do in the next chapters would be great.
A fan,
Captain Jas. H00K.
hentai18ancilla chapter 3 . 3/8
But he can turn human and that's just his animagus form...
moon so bright chapter 3 . 1/30
Fascinating.
Tempest S chapter 3 . 1/30
The only magic he's shown so far is the ability to switch between Dragon and human. Why give him more? He has no wand, which he needs, no teacher to help him learn the things that don't need a wand, and no real knowledge of what those things could be to learn on his own. Turning into a Dragon, a huge magical creature, and retaining his mind would probably take a great deal of magic itself. No magical animagi? were know so it cant be common. Look at the known animagi and compare them. Peter, a rat. Skeeter, a beetle. Sirius, a big dog. James, a stag. Compare what's known about them. Peter and Skeeter, pathetic when it comes to magic. Nothing impressive, aside from being an animagus. Sirius and James, well known for their impressive pranks and abilities. Peter and Skeeter, small animagus forms. Sirius and James, large animals forms. If the size and shape of the forms relies on the person's magic, Harry's magic could all be used just changing and maintaining his Dragon form. It IS a transfiguration I believe and Harry is pretty much maintaining it constantly. His true form, unless you've changed it, is human so if he cuts off the magic, it stands to reason his form would automatically revert to his true shape. Doesn't transfiguration normally wear off? If he stays in Dragon form then his magic could all be going to keeping him in that form against nature which says he is human.
Marie chapter 3 . 1/21
Awesome story, please update!
BlackShadow1 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
such a nice rare crossover. please continue this
firedrack05 chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Ahahaha! This is awesome. I didn't even know of this series and now I'm going to have to read all of them just because of you XD keep updating cause this I can see go in somewhere.
LittleNK chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Interesting! Hope that you update soon!
whitetigerwolf chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Love it. Hope you update again soon.
knightlygirl chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I feel compelled to mention that you're sleeping Temeraire wrong. It should be Temeraire, not Temerarie. It's pronounced (tem - er - air), not (tem - er -are - y)
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Hmmm... You know, Horntails are terribly fast; the one Harry had to deal with could keep up with his Firebolt, a broom that flies at 150kph, without too much difficulty. So he may be small, but at maximum speed I doubt there are many, if any, Temeraire-verse dragons that he couldn't outrun.

I'll admit, the inclusion of the Wizarding world was unexpected. This must still be an alternate universe Harry is in, as non-magical dragons most certainly didn't exist in his original world.

Overall, looks interesting so far.
Dontblink chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
How is it that talking dragons are muggle and vicious non-reasoning dragons are magical? This separation seems strange and I think it was a bad idea to introduce wizards. It muddles the plot.
Otherwise I liked Harry rescuing slaves and liked the oc characters like Chuma. Harry has a different worldview from those around him and has a take charge attitude. He could change things.
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Brilliant chapter!
Favored chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
And in my preview review, by all the TemerairexHP crossover fics, I mean out of the ones I have read. (Also sorry for the grammar issues in my previous review _ )
Favored chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
For some reason, I did not anticipate you actually bringing wizards into the equations. Probably because all the other Temeraire and Harry Potter crossovers didn't. But then again, you did allow Harry to transform to human form, like an animagus, so I suppose I should have seen it coming.

I'm wondering, though (it's been awhile since I last read His Majesty's Dragon, so please forgive me if I am wrong), you didn't include the scene where the aerial corps sends the teenager(s) to try and harness Temeraire by telling Temeraire Laurence was dead. Was this part just skipped over, since this story largely revolves around Harry?

I like how you incorporated the wizarding world with the world of Temeraire by the way. Although one aspect I have a question about is the mass obliviatio: so the obliviation also affected the wizarding world as well as the magical world?

But the book Temeraire kind of made it seem like dragons were always there since the beginning of human history - to try and make sense of this, I sort of equated dragons to, well, flying dinosaurs (or something) basically which just didn't die out when the ice age happened - so they persisted as a species until humans came along and domesticated them, etc, etc.

So I feel like dragons would be a pretty integral part of the history, ancient history, of muggle humans, I would assume. Would the mass obliviation obscure things like skeletons and cave drawings and things of this nature as well?

At this point, I'm really just rambling, so I'll just cut off here.

Really glad you're picking this story back up!