Reviews for Dragon Captain Ushujaa
I just found this fic and saw it hasnt been updated in a while and i hope it does get updated again, it is a very good fic :D
Kate chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
You do still have readers; I remember reading your story a while back, and I was very happily pleased to see that you'd added a new chapter since then! Many things could be better in the world. I'm Asian... I thought I had it bad with this one school bus driver who only ever picks me up when I'm with my Australian friends, but never stops for me when I'm standing alone at the stop... but I know a lot of people have it worse.

Anyway, good on you Harry, keep up the good work! This is great, so keep writing!
Dragon Courage chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
I like the way you bring in pieces of current problems and display them so people cant ignore them, like normal. Most people stick their heads in the sand, like an ostrich cause they dont want to see it. But u bring it to light and force people to confront it and know it is wrong. We are all human. Created by God. With equal rights. That mere other humans. Can. Not. Take. Away.
Marie chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Thanks for the update!
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Great chapter! So glad you're continuing this fic!
4everfictional chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
OH MY GOSH! This is gonna be so much fun, and I am so psyched for the next chapter! XD Thank you so much for everything you've written, and while I'm always up for more frequent updates, I appreciate and am thankful for the effort and care that you put into your chapters. *bows*
Silverscale chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Oh I am definitely seeing this like this as possible for the wizarding world, I actually was surprised they still weren't doing it when I read the books considering their racism and fascism views.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
YES! An update! I had faith in you! I do think that it'd make more sense for harry to be dragon far more than not (you already mostly have that covered :) )
Wordlurker chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Hmmm... While I don't find the notion of wizards owning slaves to be impossible, I must confess I think it is highly unlikely. Between house elves, spells and even servant automatons, non-magical slaves would cost more, be less efficient and likely be considered unsightly.

IMO, most wizards wouldn't bother because they generally wouldn't need slaves and have better alternatives if they did.

On the other hand, even when we toss all the fanon away, we've seen that a lot of the traditional pureblood wizards are very unpleasant people and this is far into the past where people were less civilized in many ways, so at least some of them could have owned slaves simply to have people to lord over. Enslaving a squib from a rival wizarding family would probably feel very satisfying for some, as well.

So yeah, while I don't think wizards ever kept any significant amount of slaves, I could totally buy that at least some of them had them for the reasons stated above.

Disregarding all that crap, what a punch in the gut it must be for Harry to see that his ancestor in this world is a slaver... It'll be fun to see how he deals with this.
Nargus chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Wow an update! Awesome! :D
Captain James H00K chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Please continue! Would he meet any of his other ancestors? Including that of his own family? What will he tell the wizards if and when he reveals his 'true' self? What would they think about him traveling into the past after his death? I think whatever you do in the next chapters would be great.
A fan,
Captain Jas. H00K.
hentai18ancilla chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
But he can turn human and that's just his animagus form...
moon so bright chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
Fascinating.
Tempest S chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
The only magic he's shown so far is the ability to switch between Dragon and human. Why give him more? He has no wand, which he needs, no teacher to help him learn the things that don't need a wand, and no real knowledge of what those things could be to learn on his own. Turning into a Dragon, a huge magical creature, and retaining his mind would probably take a great deal of magic itself. No magical animagi? were know so it cant be common. Look at the known animagi and compare them. Peter, a rat. Skeeter, a beetle. Sirius, a big dog. James, a stag. Compare what's known about them. Peter and Skeeter, pathetic when it comes to magic. Nothing impressive, aside from being an animagus. Sirius and James, well known for their impressive pranks and abilities. Peter and Skeeter, small animagus forms. Sirius and James, large animals forms. If the size and shape of the forms relies on the person's magic, Harry's magic could all be used just changing and maintaining his Dragon form. It IS a transfiguration I believe and Harry is pretty much maintaining it constantly. His true form, unless you've changed it, is human so if he cuts off the magic, it stands to reason his form would automatically revert to his true shape. Doesn't transfiguration normally wear off? If he stays in Dragon form then his magic could all be going to keeping him in that form against nature which says he is human.
Marie chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Awesome story, please update!