Reviews for Dragon Captain Ushujaa
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 6/29
Great chapter! So glad you're continuing this fic!
4everfictional chapter 4 . 6/29
OH MY GOSH! This is gonna be so much fun, and I am so psyched for the next chapter! XD Thank you so much for everything you've written, and while I'm always up for more frequent updates, I appreciate and am thankful for the effort and care that you put into your chapters. *bows*
Silverscale chapter 4 . 6/29
Oh I am definitely seeing this like this as possible for the wizarding world, I actually was surprised they still weren't doing it when I read the books considering their racism and fascism views.
YES! An update! I had faith in you! I do think that it'd make more sense for harry to be dragon far more than not (you already mostly have that covered :) )
Wordlurker chapter 4 . 6/28
Hmmm... While I don't find the notion of wizards owning slaves to be impossible, I must confess I think it is highly unlikely. Between house elves, spells and even servant automatons, non-magical slaves would cost more, be less efficient and likely be considered unsightly.

IMO, most wizards wouldn't bother because they generally wouldn't need slaves and have better alternatives if they did.

On the other hand, even when we toss all the fanon away, we've seen that a lot of the traditional pureblood wizards are very unpleasant people and this is far into the past where people were less civilized in many ways, so at least some of them could have owned slaves simply to have people to lord over. Enslaving a squib from a rival wizarding family would probably feel very satisfying for some, as well.

So yeah, while I don't think wizards ever kept any significant amount of slaves, I could totally buy that at least some of them had them for the reasons stated above.

Disregarding all that crap, what a punch in the gut it must be for Harry to see that his ancestor in this world is a slaver... It'll be fun to see how he deals with this.
Nargus chapter 4 . 6/28
Wow an update! Awesome! :D
Captain James H00K chapter 3 . 3/26
Please continue! Would he meet any of his other ancestors? Including that of his own family? What will he tell the wizards if and when he reveals his 'true' self? What would they think about him traveling into the past after his death? I think whatever you do in the next chapters would be great.
A fan,
Captain Jas. H00K.
hentai18ancilla chapter 3 . 3/8
But he can turn human and that's just his animagus form...
moon so bright chapter 3 . 1/30
Fascinating.
Tempest S chapter 3 . 1/30
The only magic he's shown so far is the ability to switch between Dragon and human. Why give him more? He has no wand, which he needs, no teacher to help him learn the things that don't need a wand, and no real knowledge of what those things could be to learn on his own. Turning into a Dragon, a huge magical creature, and retaining his mind would probably take a great deal of magic itself. No magical animagi? were know so it cant be common. Look at the known animagi and compare them. Peter, a rat. Skeeter, a beetle. Sirius, a big dog. James, a stag. Compare what's known about them. Peter and Skeeter, pathetic when it comes to magic. Nothing impressive, aside from being an animagus. Sirius and James, well known for their impressive pranks and abilities. Peter and Skeeter, small animagus forms. Sirius and James, large animals forms. If the size and shape of the forms relies on the person's magic, Harry's magic could all be used just changing and maintaining his Dragon form. It IS a transfiguration I believe and Harry is pretty much maintaining it constantly. His true form, unless you've changed it, is human so if he cuts off the magic, it stands to reason his form would automatically revert to his true shape. Doesn't transfiguration normally wear off? If he stays in Dragon form then his magic could all be going to keeping him in that form against nature which says he is human.
Marie chapter 3 . 1/21
Awesome story, please update!
BlackShadow1 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
such a nice rare crossover. please continue this
firedrack05 chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Ahahaha! This is awesome. I didn't even know of this series and now I'm going to have to read all of them just because of you XD keep updating cause this I can see go in somewhere.
LittleNK chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Interesting! Hope that you update soon!
whitetigerwolf chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Love it. Hope you update again soon.