Reviews for Pure Love
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
*Sighs* That woman is mad. :'( Beautiful until then, & then sad.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow, this was stunning. Really fantastic. I loved the plot idea in general, but the details that I particularly liked were that she was engaged to Lucius - that seems realistic - and that Dumbledore was in on the plan, that was very sweet. Your description was beautiful; I could tell how much Ted loved her, and the ceremony itself was beautiful. And the bit with Bellatrix at the end - haunting. I loved the twist. And it was also really well written, so well done! :)
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Goddess, that's MONSTROUS! I mean, I know Bellatrix is evil and deranged and all the rest of it, but... Oh, Goddess. It's one thing to get an abortion, even at the last chance. But, Goddess...*shakes head* Very well done. Very, VERY well done.
dancingonstars chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was good and then took a dark turn. I usually like my stories to end happy but this was still entertaining. Though I do wish we could see Andromeda's side too.
dancingonstars chapter 1 . 3/2/2012