Reviews for Preferences
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love this! I'm a huge Tiva fan! :D

I just water this episode (it just aired in Australia) and this was something that so needed resolving! One of many things really!

Great story! :)
jsq chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
It really is the worst when someone asks you a question, then doesn't listen to the answer. It makes you feel foolish, and there's nothing worse than being ignored and humiliated simultaneously. You captured that well here. :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Aww... I absolutely loved thissssssssssssss(:
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very nice.
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
The Tiva togetherness was practically off the charts!
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I LIKE IT TOO.

No wait.

I love it.

So sweet!

Love the little detail about Ziva taking Tony's spot on her couch when he's not there (or Tony taking hers when he is but you catch my drift XD)
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I liked the ending, though the characterization or dialogue at the beginning felt "off"... See? Still reading :P
Leah339 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
awww so cute :3 *happysigh* Thank you for sharing *-*
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Hehe. I like this. I like how Tony knew her food prefrences and reassured Ziva that he knows her better than Wendy.
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Sending three hearts "" for how awesome this story was :)
archangelo137 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
You stories seriously warm the heart.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was kind of a perfect little story, you know?

It made me smile, made me a little sad for Ziva and a little mad at Tony but I forgave him, as Ziva did.

It was just a lovely story!
mprmusings chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
and i love this one!
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Loved it! :D 3 3 3
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Thats Really cute Soph! And I think sooo in character; Ziva's always annoyed with Tony about things like that and I can see that happening off the screen to make-up with her :)

I love these one-shots!