Reviews for The 'RomanticDirty' Weekend
karen.vye chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Just had to stop by and say that Dunwich is on TV right now. Mentioned the church bells and everything! And it looks beautiful.
123AKM456 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
That's the END! You are torturous! It was quite breathtaking though. That I must admit.
123AKM456 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ahhhh! You didn't!
Like a Snowflake chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
"Smashed it to bits." lol poor eight-year-old John.

Your writing is superb.
Ocaso chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Well done. One question, though - I keep reading that Sherlock's circumcised and John isn't. Where does that information come from? (I'm a bit new in this fandom). Anyway, good ending. Well done.
Cheers,
Ocaso.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Beautiful! And still very sweet. Well done.
Cheers,
Ocaso.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I don't know if they'll let me review this one again, I read it so often. But have I told you that sometimes, i just think about this line? It takes my breath away every time. Doesn't everyone want their John to say that to them? I do.

'Yes, I will marry you, John Hamish Watson. Yes, I will spend the rest of my life with you, my every last waking hour loving you, and when the time comes, I will go down into the dark with you, because you mean more to me than all the world.'

Beth
Immortal-pain chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I'll be honest, I was with it until this last chapter... I loved the idea of a platonic romance- deep and passionate love without sex, and honestly, that's about the only kind of relationship I could see Sherlock having... So it was an amazing story, and I greatly enjoyed reading it(adore your writing style) I just wish it had ended a chapter earlier.
Beloved chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
YOU
ARE
AMAZING
AnyaMaia chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Although I loved the first platonic part of this series I was kinda hoping it would turn out this way! :)

AnyaMaia x
DamienNOLA chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
oh my lord, you've turned me into a romantic with this set of stories! and I thought that was damned near impossible! I guess I should really go check to see if you've added to this set before I ask this question but I'm lazy (think Sherlock) - do you have more in this set? If not, why not? And will you make more if we beg? Now I shall go look - I love THIS Sherlock & Oh My God How I love John!
Khashana chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
That was so absolutely gorgeous.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Can we have more of these boys, too?
Puggle chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Beautful. Have enjoyed every minute. Thanks for sharing.
lovesjohnlock chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved all these 'platonic' stories... sooo cute. fluffyfluffyfluffy
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »