Reviews for Southern Comfort
TheWordsIWrite chapter 22 . 2/2
I absolutely love this story! I read it the summer of 2012 and then stumbled upon it again this past month while looking at the other types of James/OC stories out there since I just finished writing my own. You did a great job of developing the characters, especially James and Paislee. I have to say I almost like them as much as I like my own James/OC. So great job it was an amazing story and when I came to the end I was very saddened because it was over.
ali the retriever chapter 22 . 1/30
Omg that's so great I wanna cry and I totally thought he was gonna propose to her and I was like woah but then he didn't but I'm still way too happy cause that was fabulous and I couldn't have asked for a better story thanks for writing it ,sincerely Alissa
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This fanfiction both made and ruined my life. This must be at least the twentieth time reading Southern Comfort. I love the way you develop all the characters and add your own personal twist to each of them. Paislee and Starlene are great OCs, that actually have some imperfections and are not Mary Sues! One of the best fanfictions I have ever come across. I keep coming back for more! Thank you for ruining my life, with this wonderful story.
BeckyMorganJamesPendragon chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
wow... just wow! i seriously got that tight feeling in my chest at the end of that. i loved it !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I honestly love this fanfic so much! I must have read it at least 10 times now... Yes I have no life. I love how you developed the Next Gen kids as how you see them. I also loved how you didn't make Paislee a 'Mary Sue', because I find them really annoying. Well done for writing an amazing fanfic. SEQUEL NOW
WaitinForSuperman chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
:') This was the best bloody fanfic I have ever read. It made me cry and laugh, and I felt like I was apart of the story. You are an amazing writer. You truly did an amazing job. :) Keep up the work
GUEST chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
THAT WAS BLOODY AWESOME! I love the ending and how James follows her to America! But what happen next? Where do they go ? What does her dad say to this? Does she continue healing school in America? Do they get married? I know you wrote this two years but please! I know others have also asked for this please as a reader and fellow writer!PLEASE MAKE A SQUEAL!
PeanutCookiesXD chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
I loved this fan fiction. I have to say, finding a good fan fic about an OC character with the next generation is pretty hard. What I wanna know IS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! They go to England, I get that part when she says home. But does she continue healer training there? What did her grandparents say about this (I can imagine her friends being like 'get your butt over there now!)?
By the way, are the specific names for all Bill/George (except Fred, cause that's a given)/Percy given by JK? Cause I din't remember reading their names in anything written by her.
Anyways, awesome fan fic and if you write another HP fan fic I will be sure to read it.
xbarefootcinderellax chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
It was amazing. I cried :)
nosurprise chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
You should write a sequel or epilogue x
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
You should do a sequel... like them getting married, having kids... but you should add them saying hey to everyone back home, too.
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
I love this story. I spent all night reading this, and now I've got to finish it. Good luck on your book; I'm sure it's amazing. I hope I can buy it!
Gabrielle Avis chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
The entire time I was quite literally thinking that paislee should go as a Greek goddess. Which is funny because I decided a couple of weeks ago that I will go as a Greek goddess for Halloween this year because I love Greek mythology.
Gabrielav chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful story - I like it!
Thanks for writing and sharing!
BelievesInNargles chapter 22 . 5/26/2013
I loooove the story. ifdshnjgfkb my feels are everywhere