Reviews for The Lucky One
jk chapter 12 . 6/3
why would she even go to his house to "use the phone to make arrangements" if she didn't have anyone to call? so she can just sit on his couch and make a huge ass out of herself? How fucking embarrassing! Make her look pathetic much?
debslmac chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
:) :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
That was sweet, adorable, and very fun to read. There is nothing wrong with a story that has no real drama or angst. The best ones tell a good story and make the reader smile.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
waffles or French toast would be my choice.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
Lean Pockets are better. Less fat, less calories, very, very tasty.
saintfudge chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Cute little Drabble that thanks for sharing have fun
Knit Bug chapter 30 . 6/28/2013
Thank you for a really cute story. :) It was just long enough. Short and sweet.

Knit Bit
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 6/2/2013
Oh Missy, did I I love this one . . . sigh. I really like your drabbles and simultaneously hate them. They are so freaking good, but way too short and need to be full stories . . . real chapters . . . how greedy am I with that request, eh? LOL. Seriously, you have a gift . . . but the greedy me needs more.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
That was beautifully done. You wrote it hot, but still sweet . . . Managed to let him last long, even though it had been so long since the last time for him . . . he still managed to get off twice . . . yummy.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
And we'll assume that Sam didn't bring home any diseases to share with her as well . . . okay, got it!
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
I love reading your make-out sessions . . . almost more so than the sex . . . almost ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
Yikes, are they moving too fast? She was in a relationship not forty-eight hours ago . . . I don't want Edward's luck to run out . . . I want this to last forever . . . eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
Yeah sure, Sam was at the bar with buddies . . . noooo, he was out fucking Emily . . . ugh. ExB are cute together . . . they really balance each other out.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
I can already tell you this one needed to be full length and much longer. I really like these two and the story they have to tell. Yes, much longer and full length.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
It's making me giggle too . . .