Reviews for Notes Left Behind
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 2/13
I can't favorite all of your short stories...but this is so good...but this is the second I've read and I want them both...but I have a strict 5k word limit I already broke...
This is very interesting...ah, whatever. It's too interesting to lose again, so it's going in the favorites.
...I get the feeling your name will be popping up more often in my favorites list as I continue reading your stories...
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
More...friendship! You really capture their characters really well...good job! _
Addict to Fanfics chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
one with Altair would have been really cool!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
great story
Hi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I wish you'd add more onto this. It's an interesting concept and I like your style so far. Please?
Ileah chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Very cool concept, but the ending confused me.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
this is... interesting very awesome take on the story! never thought that that could happen cause ezio is trapped in centuries past of DNA sequencing ect and bleeding effect. hmmm write more!
Annette chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is definately a new take and it makes the Bleeding Effect more dont really go into much detail about how the bleeding effect affects desmond. In truth you gave us a story based on it. I really like it and you did wonders with a prompt. I really like the idea of gaining a penpal who is also you but not you. It is definately a good read :)
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Loosing your mind has got to be one of the more unique methods I have heard of to obtain a pen pal. _
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Your summary intrigued me (I'm a sucker for good summaries - they get me to read good one-shots/stories). So I took a gander at your one-shot and I really like it. There's a lot we don't know about the Bleeding and how it affects people and you've managed to capture a side of it brilliantly. Great job and I'm adding this to my favorites.

-Shadow Chaser
Azuli chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
OH MY GOD. THIS. Yes. I didn't know I needed this in my life until you posted it. I got to the end and could only go "Nooooooo!" when I realized there wasn't more. I love interactions between Desmond and his ancestors. Excellent writing.