Reviews for Put to Rights
pracarual chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I wish this is how they'd handle Ascension, but I fear we are in for a rough ride. Very good work here, keeping in character for our Deeks and Kensi. Well written and interesting. I once had my mouth wired shut for 8 weeks. It was hell.
Silvergrass chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
lol :D
Silvergrass chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
awww
DensiLand chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I've been reading a lot of fan fic this summer and most of it has been terribly lacking. Your post of "Put to Rights" was beautiful, especially the Blye, K.-related chapters. Thank you; it was delightful.
AliyahNCIS chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
That was a cute add it. I would love to see something like this, tho Deeks with his jaw wired shut does kind of ruin all the fun. Vulnerable Kensi it pretty profound and I love how she described the kiss. Hope to see a bit more of that when LA returns in a month. Thanks for this, just what I needed before going to bed :)
pegasus25 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
This has gotta be one of the BEST post-Descent DENSI fic I've read on this site! I really like the sincerity and hopefulness you've portrayed here between them, yet being mindful of the ensuing journey of recovery for Deeks. The last chapter "Do Over!" was simply hilarious while the first 3 chapters were all smartly written. Thanks for giving those of us who feel for Deeks some form of closure too, and some warm & fuzzy possible moments involving their "thing"! Cheers!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
sweet!...but where can it lead?...I thinking in the long run.. ..have to be kept quiet
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Fantastic story so far! :D love the do over kiss! :D can't wait for more! :D
SundaySocks chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Cutest. Story, Ever.
K0nflicti0n chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
wow great story and I like your version of the aftermath of the season 4 finale. please update and continue soon!
Susan L. Grabon chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Like the "much better than Callen." It is how it should be. Very nice story.
Susan . Grabon chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Absolutely Hilarious! Laughed so hard. keep going this is amazing.
Star chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I love this! Hope you come up with more :)
Sweet Lu chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
So sweet and tender...would love to see this on in the season opener. Thanks for the nice image to hold in my head.
luckyss chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
this is possibly the best piece of writing I have ever read here, you've captured the characters perfectly! I wish this had been included in the episode! great job:)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »