Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
bearblue chapter 9 . 5/31
I am just wondering what in the world is happening here, because someone is targeting Willow so specifically, but that said, this was a fun read so far. Thank you for sharing it.
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 4/29
Very cool story! :)
Jigsawiskiller chapter 9 . 4/10
soo just checking abandoned right?
RUGoing2writethat chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
I hardly ever leave a signed review. However, this story is really good.
PLEASE continue. If you need any help (ideas, beta, guest chapter, whatever) PM me and I'll be glad to assist.
Just please continue this story. It is very well written and I really want to see what happens.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Totoro! well i did see a demonic version of one one time searching the web.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
lol the mayor.

poor girl.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
lol giles. true female fury would scare a man, especially slayer powered ones.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
lol what happened to angel. ahahaha nice.
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
Do the character deaths have a point?
Or like Joss killing Tara is it just something to do?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Love the story, hope you update soon. So Athena is helping Xander? Cool concept, not only because of the Perseus thing but because he is rather like Odysseus in someways.
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
Well this is new...
Most Halloween fics focus on Xander, some the core group, only a very few change Willow.
Jedi, Urd from Oh My Goddess, I think Line Inverse from Slayers, and some Vampire Queen.
Those are the changes I can remember.

But a Gorgon is new!

Please write more soon.
:-)
shugokage chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Cool story!
Vilkath chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Nice idea and great start. Slow build up but it was going in a good direction before the updates stopped. I hope to see more but what is here was still nice to read. One of the funny things most people ignore about the old gods, they were not very nice. Not even to their own followers/children most of the time. Pretty much every god or goddess in the greek pantheon did things you would normally associate with a demon.

As much as they helped a hero, they also enslaved or cursed the innocent, raped a woman into giving birth to a child etc. Several the back stories of Medusa was that she was cursed simply because she thought, or other people though she was more pretty than the goddess of beauty. Over all Roman and Greek gods were mostly human, just more so. Their emotions were exaggerated to extremes. For the most part though they never faced any the consequences for their actions, it was their followers or children that suffered not them. Even Zeus had less than a squeaky clean record.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Hope you get back to this now that you have had a year off. Really loved the plotline!
TheDreamerofStories chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Yay, I like this story. And I await an update, praying to the gods (whichever really :P) that it shall be soon. Its very nice and I like it, and I'm all like "Yay Willow! She has such power, wow, much snakes, most stone sculpting skill." And Xander being cool so woop.