Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 4/4
Well this is new...
Most Halloween fics focus on Xander, some the core group, only a very few change Willow.
Jedi, Urd from Oh My Goddess, I think Line Inverse from Slayers, and some Vampire Queen.
Those are the changes I can remember.

But a Gorgon is new!

Please write more soon.
:-)
shugokage chapter 9 . 2/9
Cool story!
Vilkath chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Nice idea and great start. Slow build up but it was going in a good direction before the updates stopped. I hope to see more but what is here was still nice to read. One of the funny things most people ignore about the old gods, they were not very nice. Not even to their own followers/children most of the time. Pretty much every god or goddess in the greek pantheon did things you would normally associate with a demon.

As much as they helped a hero, they also enslaved or cursed the innocent, raped a woman into giving birth to a child etc. Several the back stories of Medusa was that she was cursed simply because she thought, or other people though she was more pretty than the goddess of beauty. Over all Roman and Greek gods were mostly human, just more so. Their emotions were exaggerated to extremes. For the most part though they never faced any the consequences for their actions, it was their followers or children that suffered not them. Even Zeus had less than a squeaky clean record.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Hope you get back to this now that you have had a year off. Really loved the plotline!
TheDreamerofStories chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Yay, I like this story. And I await an update, praying to the gods (whichever really :P) that it shall be soon. Its very nice and I like it, and I'm all like "Yay Willow! She has such power, wow, much snakes, most stone sculpting skill." And Xander being cool so woop.
mana chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
is willow going to join the physical training with giles and xander because of the comment she made while running from ted.
mana chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I didn't think Medusa had wings so why does willow, She should have gone as Fate/Stay Night's Rider also known as Medusa. Then she could summon a Pegasus.
Benji-C chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Really enjoying you fic so far. Hope Xander manages to get there soon enough to deal with the arsonist. Looking forward to your next update.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Know how that is. Just moved for the second time in as many years. Good chapter. How did Cordelia get out? Is it a one-way barrier, or down from above? The fire thing, I can understand how it got in, since it appears to only affect the first floor openings, but it was a little confusing until I thought about it a little bit.
Bobboky chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Very good
Ibskib chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Nice to see a bad guy that thinks at least a little, although I don't know why he didn't try to sneak up on Cordelia.
Cool that Cordelia apparantly also got some kind of halloween bonus, but who exactly did she turn into?
TharzZzDunN chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Thanks for the new chapter!

Cheers!
BlackWishBone chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
WHOOT! update! are you planning on offing willow's mom, or maybe changing her perspective?
Malix2 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
Quathis chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Cordelia's perspective here made things interesting, Liked how you put so much description into how she sees things. An angry demon is trying to get in and her first worries are the fashion states of the Scoobies. Though her pulling out the poisoned arrow trick was quite cool. Wonder how much added awesome she got, and if she can figure out something with that fire. Until next time.