Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Difdi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Xander still has bits from a son of Zeus, not sure how I want

to continue this, or if I do, hope you like it though!

And given how Zeus was in that regard, those bits might make Xander quite the ladies man. A Viking AND a Greek in the sack, perhaps?
Shandrakor chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
decent starting point, though if you continue the story you will likely need to flesh out the night a bit more. a new twist on an old idea is always good, keep p the good work
R chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Well this is a original set up. Good job on all account, now I agree with most comments that it is a tragic or parody story in the making and according to this expectation; I defy you to make neither tragedy nor parody !

Lol, anyway, it's a great beginning.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
this was pretty sweet, but i dont see how you can hide snakehair, even if it sits still, its still snakehair.

also feeding mice to your hair? lulz
addicted2text chapter 1 . 3/6/2012

This is a good setup for a ton of fun to be had. Hoping that there is some way to shift Willow towards another creature or else you could have a tragedy on your hands here.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I like it!
rustyirongolem chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice. I see a lot of potential here and hope you continue it.
thsunami chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very interesting, the story can be taken in many directions from that point. One where xander and willow become more like family or lovers as i would imagene them only getting closer. Xander and buffy could also get closer without angel there and the devine aura from a demigod may attract her to him ( she was always attracted at least in part ). Which could give a sense of romatic drama in either a comiedic and emtional way.

Ending in either heartbreak or a threesome marriage?

Then the whole demi god can be taken in so many ways even includeing the percy jackson verse and what else.

I would love to see where you could take it and even if it could go places that i did not see.

Great one shot,

hopefully more.
Greg Reader of Greatness chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Well...I liked it very much, when I saw the warning I was a little wary thinking my favorite character got the axe, but it was well just the character I dislike the most so alls good, and yes please continue it. pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
arapto chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice story though I don't know why you say it's drama; isn't Angel's death a cause for celebration?

Perseus killed Medusa, the mortal of the three Gorgon sisters. That kinda implies that Willow is now immortal.

And Perseus was a legendary warrior with incredible accomplishments. I wonder what Buffy will say upon having to compete/deal with the suddenly hypercompetent Xander.
Duquette7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is quite fun, and worthy of continued life.
Prustan chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Interesting. For a second there, as soon as I figured out the costumes, I was afraid you were going to have Willow or Xander kill the other, but getting rid of Angel is a much better idea. Plus, it'd be interesting to see how other characters deal with changes from their own costumes, and how the 'Sunnydale Syndrome' will explain things.

Look forward to more.
one-village-idiot chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Perfect Lionheart recommended this to his readers, and I can see why. I like the premise. Hope to see some updates.

I especially look forward to the possible visits from some of the greek gods. Zeus magically gets a son, and I'm sure someone will give a boon to willow.
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I recommend random crushing tragedy preceded by rousing adventure and followed by vengeance and self-destruction.

Unless, of course, you're not a Greek Playwright. If you /aren't/ then I recommend a lot of random crack followed by minor tragedy, successful vengeance (which can also be pretty cracky) followed by minor moping, and more crack.

This story is either going to be hilarious or depressing, I really don't see any middle ground between those two states.

Should be a good read either way though.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Interesting start, hope ya continue it
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »