Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Bobboky chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Very good
Ibskib chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Nice to see a bad guy that thinks at least a little, although I don't know why he didn't try to sneak up on Cordelia.
Cool that Cordelia apparantly also got some kind of halloween bonus, but who exactly did she turn into?
TharzZzDunN chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Thanks for the new chapter!

BlackWishBone chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
WHOOT! update! are you planning on offing willow's mom, or maybe changing her perspective?
Malix2 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
Quathis chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Cordelia's perspective here made things interesting, Liked how you put so much description into how she sees things. An angry demon is trying to get in and her first worries are the fashion states of the Scoobies. Though her pulling out the poisoned arrow trick was quite cool. Wonder how much added awesome she got, and if she can figure out something with that fire. Until next time.
Kythorian chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
I have no idea what is going on here, but it sounds interesting...I should probably go back and re-read to figure it out...
tarrangar chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
this story is really good i like the fact that its not overly cheerful without being actual horror and constant tragedy for the heroes i just randomly killing off characters to give the main characters more traumas are a bad idea in my opinion
Twigon chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I look up your story after reading one of Perfect Lionheart's forever unfinished stories, on an old recommendation from Lionheart. Then I find out it hasn't been updated since 11-2012, and decide to read it anyways.

Not one of my smarter ideas.

I find a good fic, and it's been abandoned. Did you die too?

(Standard Disclaimer; The Author of this review may be sad, angry, or otherwise affected from recently reading several abandoned stories by one 'Perfect Lionheart'.)
Fayari chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Well then, I guess Ted's death was quite... shocking. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAH!
wellivazey chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Awesome story, I'd love to see some more.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
An interesting twist, and a nice and easy way to avoid all the drama that comes with Angel.
jayods chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Great read. Can't wait for more.
Michae1ange1o chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Your history is correct about the spears, you can use it as a stabby, a staff or as a last ditch missile, the swords truly were a last line of offence but saying that they were very well trained in them. You should check out ancient Greek swords, Persius would find a Machete familiar, or a Kukri. Machete's should be cheap and plentiful and if I'm very much mistaken sold over the counter at your local hardware store for under $20, shop smart! shop S-Mart!
Bluesnowman chapter 8 . 11/22/2012