Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
mana chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
is willow going to join the physical training with giles and xander because of the comment she made while running from ted.
mana chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I didn't think Medusa had wings so why does willow, She should have gone as Fate/Stay Night's Rider also known as Medusa. Then she could summon a Pegasus.
Benji-C chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Really enjoying you fic so far. Hope Xander manages to get there soon enough to deal with the arsonist. Looking forward to your next update.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Know how that is. Just moved for the second time in as many years. Good chapter. How did Cordelia get out? Is it a one-way barrier, or down from above? The fire thing, I can understand how it got in, since it appears to only affect the first floor openings, but it was a little confusing until I thought about it a little bit.
Bobboky chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Very good
Ibskib chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Nice to see a bad guy that thinks at least a little, although I don't know why he didn't try to sneak up on Cordelia.
Cool that Cordelia apparantly also got some kind of halloween bonus, but who exactly did she turn into?
TharzZzDunN chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Thanks for the new chapter!

Cheers!
BlackWishBone chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
WHOOT! update! are you planning on offing willow's mom, or maybe changing her perspective?
Malix2 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
Quathis chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Cordelia's perspective here made things interesting, Liked how you put so much description into how she sees things. An angry demon is trying to get in and her first worries are the fashion states of the Scoobies. Though her pulling out the poisoned arrow trick was quite cool. Wonder how much added awesome she got, and if she can figure out something with that fire. Until next time.
Kythorian chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
I have no idea what is going on here, but it sounds interesting...I should probably go back and re-read to figure it out...
tarrangar chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
this story is really good i like the fact that its not overly cheerful without being actual horror and constant tragedy for the heroes i just randomly killing off characters to give the main characters more traumas are a bad idea in my opinion
Twigon chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I look up your story after reading one of Perfect Lionheart's forever unfinished stories, on an old recommendation from Lionheart. Then I find out it hasn't been updated since 11-2012, and decide to read it anyways.

Not one of my smarter ideas.

I find a good fic, and it's been abandoned. Did you die too?

(Standard Disclaimer; The Author of this review may be sad, angry, or otherwise affected from recently reading several abandoned stories by one 'Perfect Lionheart'.)
Fayari chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Well then, I guess Ted's death was quite... shocking. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAH!
wellivazey chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Awesome story, I'd love to see some more.
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »