Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Kythorian chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
I have no idea what is going on here, but it sounds interesting...I should probably go back and re-read to figure it out...
tarrangar chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
this story is really good i like the fact that its not overly cheerful without being actual horror and constant tragedy for the heroes i just randomly killing off characters to give the main characters more traumas are a bad idea in my opinion
Twigon chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I look up your story after reading one of Perfect Lionheart's forever unfinished stories, on an old recommendation from Lionheart. Then I find out it hasn't been updated since 11-2012, and decide to read it anyways.

Not one of my smarter ideas.

I find a good fic, and it's been abandoned. Did you die too?

(Standard Disclaimer; The Author of this review may be sad, angry, or otherwise affected from recently reading several abandoned stories by one 'Perfect Lionheart'.)
Fayari chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Well then, I guess Ted's death was quite... shocking. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAH!
wellivazey chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Awesome story, I'd love to see some more.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
An interesting twist, and a nice and easy way to avoid all the drama that comes with Angel.
jayods chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Great read. Can't wait for more.
Michae1ange1o chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Your history is correct about the spears, you can use it as a stabby, a staff or as a last ditch missile, the swords truly were a last line of offence but saying that they were very well trained in them. You should check out ancient Greek swords, Persius would find a Machete familiar, or a Kukri. Machete's should be cheap and plentiful and if I'm very much mistaken sold over the counter at your local hardware store for under $20, shop smart! shop S-Mart!
Bluesnowman chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
good story so far.
TharzZzDunN chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I liked the chapter, the build up has certainly kept my attention focused!

Cheers!
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Well, I really enjoyed this a lot, and was curious to see if the owl was real or a mech as well? Glad to see Xander get a win here, even as wounded as he is, and will be curious to see if he can make it through to Willow in more than the nick of time? Also, hoping that the new project goes well for you.
Larry Huss chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Liking your story, but the Masquerade is really too unstable.

A spatha is actually a longish (for the time) sword. The Greek hoplites used a xiphos, with a 20"-24" length blade. A Scottish claymore had a blade 39"-45". The sword so many people call a claymore, a basket-hilt broadsword averaged a blade in the 34"-38" range. The real Claymore was a two-hander, for cutting through armor, or at least knocking someone wearing it down.

Wiki is your friend, if you're a mil-history geek.

yrs Larry Huss
Klimmatt chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Fantastic story, I like how this chapter's given us a hint to the potential power Xander might wield as the son of Zeus.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Drusilla decided to go out and leave a pretty statue, I assume.
greenmean chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
"seriously important life altering project" So you are getting married. Congratiolations :)
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »