Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
greenmean chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
"seriously important life altering project" So you are getting married. Congratiolations :)
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Far too short xD!

Hmm, lemme guess... Thesis?

-Ran
Bobboky chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
cool work
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
im kindo of annoyed about what you did with Angel I get why people have issues with it but just killing the dude, taking someone out with friendly fire is not cool. I honestly dont blame Angel for Angelus first run now hes made ALOT of stupid mistakes and all but seriously. If hes a gonna go out make it in battle.

PLEASE dont over hype Xander and Willow as well the key to good story telling is this when the good guys get stronger, the bad guys see this and get stronger as well. like in kind and reverse.
get that these are the first bad guys and all to get taken by "surprise" but Spike and the Mayor are some smart guys with Minions and scouts are important
Riniko22 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Yup, can't beat a robot for a birthday gift at least for Willow. Now, find Ted's house and see what else is to be found.
Riniko22 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Sorry to hear that Xander destroyed the people that Willow turned to stone, seems wrong since there was a chance they could have been turned back later. All it would have taken to hide them would be to dig a hole and bury them until they were sure one way or the other about saving them. But as it turned out at least two of them were going to be trouble later. Harmony may have been savable as she was turned later but Warren was evil, too bad Willow and Xander do not have precognition they would feel better about what happened.
Quathis chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Xander's semi-epic escape from the hospital sure had some odd moments, but it is Xander and he doesn't exactly follow things the usual way. Liking the owl, especially since I can't hear it. Probably reminding Xander of an even more annoying version of Navi from Ocarina of Time. Now I'm really curious about how really is attacking Willow. Until next time.
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Interesting bit withthe lightning. I gotta commend you on knowing what a spatha type sword is.
BlackWishBone chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
your story idea is cool, I like how well you are keeping the characters true to cannon, and the ripple effect of the costume choice makes sense. Your work is fun to read, and I would love to see more of this story.
Rc1212 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Great chapter!

As for the sword and spear bit...I don't think I've read/heard of any story that has Xander using a spear before...

Might be somthing to try with this story? Get a long enough blade on a spear and you could take a vamps head off from a safe distance.

Xander's lighing powers are a great idea. He's a demi-god now, he needs some superpowers. XD And it's a power I don't recall any else using in Xander stories. Bonus Points right there.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the awesome work and good luck!
GenoBeast chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
It would be cool if Willow actually got to study the Tedbot and perhaps collect any old research notes and schematics the original Ted left behind. I could see Willow making an efficient AI or at least perhaps figuring out how to copy a personality of a person over into robot through magic if given proper amount of time, maybe even a robot better designed for combat than blending in with humans
Malix2 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Hmm, good chapter. I didn't think Ted could float though, was that ted? Or was there another robot that I can't remember?
Rc1212 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Well, this is an interesting story so far.

I look forward to seein where this goes.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
very very good work
TharzZzDunN chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Nice chapter, really interesting to see inside Willow's head for a change.

Cheers!