Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Ibskib chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
An interesting twist, and a nice and easy way to avoid all the drama that comes with Angel.
jayods chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Great read. Can't wait for more.
Michae1ange1o chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Your history is correct about the spears, you can use it as a stabby, a staff or as a last ditch missile, the swords truly were a last line of offence but saying that they were very well trained in them. You should check out ancient Greek swords, Persius would find a Machete familiar, or a Kukri. Machete's should be cheap and plentiful and if I'm very much mistaken sold over the counter at your local hardware store for under $20, shop smart! shop S-Mart!
Bluesnowman chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
good story so far.
TharzZzDunN chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I liked the chapter, the build up has certainly kept my attention focused!

Cheers!
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Well, I really enjoyed this a lot, and was curious to see if the owl was real or a mech as well? Glad to see Xander get a win here, even as wounded as he is, and will be curious to see if he can make it through to Willow in more than the nick of time? Also, hoping that the new project goes well for you.
Larry Huss chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Liking your story, but the Masquerade is really too unstable.

A spatha is actually a longish (for the time) sword. The Greek hoplites used a xiphos, with a 20"-24" length blade. A Scottish claymore had a blade 39"-45". The sword so many people call a claymore, a basket-hilt broadsword averaged a blade in the 34"-38" range. The real Claymore was a two-hander, for cutting through armor, or at least knocking someone wearing it down.

Wiki is your friend, if you're a mil-history geek.

yrs Larry Huss
Klimmatt chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Fantastic story, I like how this chapter's given us a hint to the potential power Xander might wield as the son of Zeus.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Drusilla decided to go out and leave a pretty statue, I assume.
greenmean chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
"seriously important life altering project" So you are getting married. Congratiolations :)
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Far too short xD!

Hmm, lemme guess... Thesis?

-Ran
Bobboky chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
cool work
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
im kindo of annoyed about what you did with Angel I get why people have issues with it but just killing the dude, taking someone out with friendly fire is not cool. I honestly dont blame Angel for Angelus first run now hes made ALOT of stupid mistakes and all but seriously. If hes a gonna go out make it in battle.

PLEASE dont over hype Xander and Willow as well the key to good story telling is this when the good guys get stronger, the bad guys see this and get stronger as well. like in kind and reverse.
get that these are the first bad guys and all to get taken by "surprise" but Spike and the Mayor are some smart guys with Minions and scouts are important
Riniko22 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Yup, can't beat a robot for a birthday gift at least for Willow. Now, find Ted's house and see what else is to be found.
Riniko22 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Sorry to hear that Xander destroyed the people that Willow turned to stone, seems wrong since there was a chance they could have been turned back later. All it would have taken to hide them would be to dig a hole and bury them until they were sure one way or the other about saving them. But as it turned out at least two of them were going to be trouble later. Harmony may have been savable as she was turned later but Warren was evil, too bad Willow and Xander do not have precognition they would feel better about what happened.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »