Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Quathis chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Cordelia turning over a new leaf with Willow as the unknown first recipient does bring a lot of humor into the very tense situation. Ted, modern-day Terminator, is coming to discipline the girls in a malfunctioning process of Willow being Buffy. Yeah, a glitchy Terminator is an insane one and you just don't want to mess with the insane. Liking the team up, though I wonder how long until Cordelia finds out about where Harmony went. Until next time.
Knives91 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
That was pretty damn solid. I have to ask, is this Medusa the one from Greek legend of from Fate/Stay Night? Either one is cool, but I was just kinda curious.

THat aside, excellent chapter! And never feel bad about asking for reviews.
Casey W chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Can't fault you for wanting more reviews. I get sad when my Fairy Tail fic gets not a single review for a chapter so I know that feel. I don't usually write a review unless I have something pertinent to say but, err...

Well you're maintaining the tension pretty well for this little mini-arc you have going. Ted really could've been used to better effect in the show than a one and done villain. Perhaps as a sinister presence not quite in the background for a few episodes with hints and foreshadowing of his ill intent. Meh. Benefits of hindsight and all that... Sorry. Staying on topic now. Good tension and it's certainly a good thing that you aren't drawing out the secrecy for too long. There's a point where that would stop being interesting and start being irritating. Not sure if you hit that point yet but laying the groundwork for a potential reveal is a good thing to see.
studyofchaos chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Good story. You've taken just enough to make the charaters recognizable, disposed of what you didn't want to affect the story from canon and struck out nicely on your own. Good job! More soon please.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Yeah, I had to go back and do a double-take, but then I began to laugh at the fact that Der Kinderstod, a Monster of the Week, unknowingly KILLED GLORY!

I knew you'd already messed with the Stations of the Canon (those plot points most fanfic writers follow, even in AU), but this is basically the equivalent of running a freaking steam-train through them. I shouldn't be surprised, though, given you went and killed off Warren before he even goes crazy-misogynistic.

I kind of feel sorry for Ben, but let's face it - unless you pull out some mumbo-jumbo not seen before in the series, saving his life is impossible even BEFORE he chose to betray Dawn (and thus stopping being "innocent").

So far I'm rather enjoying this story - the characterisation is so damn effective, the premise is new and original (most people in YAHFs only mess with Xander, not Willow, and not like THIS), and the story-line is being executed in a refreshing, original manner. I'm seriously looking forward to seeing if Amy and Jonathan become Scoobies in this fic - for various reasons they got a raw deal out of canon, and it'd be nice to see that changed now and then.

Keep up the good work, this is quite entertaining.

God-sPEED!
TharzZzDunN chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Gah! Cliffhanger!

Cheers!
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Oh boy, and will have to look forward to what happens next, as I can imagine an angry chainsaw in the future, or something just as nasty that can take things apart messily enough.
Zealot chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
...this is a joke, right?

Please, don't update at all if you have not written anything.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Will she be able to turn him to stone?
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
kinda short, but at least it's well written
Quathis chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
So we have a hostage Willow/Medusa and a pissed off, though injured Xander/Perseus? I am really not sure who to feel more sorry for here. Can robots turn to stone through Medusa's power? Very suspenseful and really making me want to know what is coming next. Until next time.
Malix2 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :) It's been a while. :)
Casey W chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Hmm. No Ben, no Glory. No Glory, no Dawn. I think you just killed off three major characters in one fell swoop. Nice twist. Though wasn't Ben only in Sunnydale in season 5 because of Dawn being there? Or... No, Glory was chasing down one of those monks who was going to tell Buffy about Dawn, right? It's been a while since I watched season 5.

Anyway, I like how you're moving through the stations of canon without wasting too much time on them. You've twisted them into nice shapes so far and even made them overlap in this chapter. Nicely done. More please!
impatientuser chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
This is very good. I can't wait to get some details on what is going on with Xander and Willow. Did she get a chance to do her contact spell? What's with the staff? Will Xander heal fast? What will the shocking lead to? Annoyance, lightning bolts, or somewhere on between?
Kitsune chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
No Ben, ne Glory theGoddess of Hollywood Hookers?
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »