Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Quathis chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Xander's semi-epic escape from the hospital sure had some odd moments, but it is Xander and he doesn't exactly follow things the usual way. Liking the owl, especially since I can't hear it. Probably reminding Xander of an even more annoying version of Navi from Ocarina of Time. Now I'm really curious about how really is attacking Willow. Until next time.
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Interesting bit withthe lightning. I gotta commend you on knowing what a spatha type sword is.
BlackWishBone chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
your story idea is cool, I like how well you are keeping the characters true to cannon, and the ripple effect of the costume choice makes sense. Your work is fun to read, and I would love to see more of this story.
Rc1212 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Great chapter!

As for the sword and spear bit...I don't think I've read/heard of any story that has Xander using a spear before...

Might be somthing to try with this story? Get a long enough blade on a spear and you could take a vamps head off from a safe distance.

Xander's lighing powers are a great idea. He's a demi-god now, he needs some superpowers. XD And it's a power I don't recall any else using in Xander stories. Bonus Points right there.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the awesome work and good luck!
GenoBeast chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
It would be cool if Willow actually got to study the Tedbot and perhaps collect any old research notes and schematics the original Ted left behind. I could see Willow making an efficient AI or at least perhaps figuring out how to copy a personality of a person over into robot through magic if given proper amount of time, maybe even a robot better designed for combat than blending in with humans
Malix2 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Hmm, good chapter. I didn't think Ted could float though, was that ted? Or was there another robot that I can't remember?
Rc1212 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Well, this is an interesting story so far.

I look forward to seein where this goes.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
very very good work
TharzZzDunN chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Nice chapter, really interesting to see inside Willow's head for a change.

Cheers!
Doraymi chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Even though you allegedly don't have a real plan for this story, please at least plan on keeping going! This has quickly become one of my favourites and I'm excited to explore this world more.
Deadzepplin chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Well the only help I can give is to read Fate stay night series and all about rider because she is Medusa and it might give you ideas on how to take the story
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Interesting chapter, Willow's save went different then I expected
Malix2 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :) It's been a while.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I would love for Willow to be the one Cordelia falls for during a high-stress life threatening situation, like the current one! haha but that's just my femslash loving self, Don't know if you'd even want to write that, but it's not done very often and I wish it were more common. Willow/Cordy is and interesting pair and would have an interesting dynamic. Especially if Cordy really is at a breaking point where she's sick of the way things have alway been and how it never leads to anything good.

Anyways I'm looking forward to more.
Quathis chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Cordelia turning over a new leaf with Willow as the unknown first recipient does bring a lot of humor into the very tense situation. Ted, modern-day Terminator, is coming to discipline the girls in a malfunctioning process of Willow being Buffy. Yeah, a glitchy Terminator is an insane one and you just don't want to mess with the insane. Liking the team up, though I wonder how long until Cordelia finds out about where Harmony went. Until next time.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »