Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Doraymi chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Even though you allegedly don't have a real plan for this story, please at least plan on keeping going! This has quickly become one of my favourites and I'm excited to explore this world more.
Deadzepplin chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Well the only help I can give is to read Fate stay night series and all about rider because she is Medusa and it might give you ideas on how to take the story
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Interesting chapter, Willow's save went different then I expected
Malix2 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :) It's been a while.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I would love for Willow to be the one Cordelia falls for during a high-stress life threatening situation, like the current one! haha but that's just my femslash loving self, Don't know if you'd even want to write that, but it's not done very often and I wish it were more common. Willow/Cordy is and interesting pair and would have an interesting dynamic. Especially if Cordy really is at a breaking point where she's sick of the way things have alway been and how it never leads to anything good.

Anyways I'm looking forward to more.
Quathis chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Cordelia turning over a new leaf with Willow as the unknown first recipient does bring a lot of humor into the very tense situation. Ted, modern-day Terminator, is coming to discipline the girls in a malfunctioning process of Willow being Buffy. Yeah, a glitchy Terminator is an insane one and you just don't want to mess with the insane. Liking the team up, though I wonder how long until Cordelia finds out about where Harmony went. Until next time.
Knives91 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
That was pretty damn solid. I have to ask, is this Medusa the one from Greek legend of from Fate/Stay Night? Either one is cool, but I was just kinda curious.

THat aside, excellent chapter! And never feel bad about asking for reviews.
Flux Casey chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Can't fault you for wanting more reviews. I get sad when my Fairy Tail fic gets not a single review for a chapter so I know that feel. I don't usually write a review unless I have something pertinent to say but, err...

Well you're maintaining the tension pretty well for this little mini-arc you have going. Ted really could've been used to better effect in the show than a one and done villain. Perhaps as a sinister presence not quite in the background for a few episodes with hints and foreshadowing of his ill intent. Meh. Benefits of hindsight and all that... Sorry. Staying on topic now. Good tension and it's certainly a good thing that you aren't drawing out the secrecy for too long. There's a point where that would stop being interesting and start being irritating. Not sure if you hit that point yet but laying the groundwork for a potential reveal is a good thing to see.
studyofchaos chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Good story. You've taken just enough to make the charaters recognizable, disposed of what you didn't want to affect the story from canon and struck out nicely on your own. Good job! More soon please.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Yeah, I had to go back and do a double-take, but then I began to laugh at the fact that Der Kinderstod, a Monster of the Week, unknowingly KILLED GLORY!

I knew you'd already messed with the Stations of the Canon (those plot points most fanfic writers follow, even in AU), but this is basically the equivalent of running a freaking steam-train through them. I shouldn't be surprised, though, given you went and killed off Warren before he even goes crazy-misogynistic.

I kind of feel sorry for Ben, but let's face it - unless you pull out some mumbo-jumbo not seen before in the series, saving his life is impossible even BEFORE he chose to betray Dawn (and thus stopping being "innocent").

So far I'm rather enjoying this story - the characterisation is so damn effective, the premise is new and original (most people in YAHFs only mess with Xander, not Willow, and not like THIS), and the story-line is being executed in a refreshing, original manner. I'm seriously looking forward to seeing if Amy and Jonathan become Scoobies in this fic - for various reasons they got a raw deal out of canon, and it'd be nice to see that changed now and then.

Keep up the good work, this is quite entertaining.

God-sPEED!
TharzZzDunN chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Gah! Cliffhanger!

Cheers!
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Oh boy, and will have to look forward to what happens next, as I can imagine an angry chainsaw in the future, or something just as nasty that can take things apart messily enough.
Zealot chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
...this is a joke, right?

Please, don't update at all if you have not written anything.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Will she be able to turn him to stone?
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
kinda short, but at least it's well written
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »