Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Quathis chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
So we have a hostage Willow/Medusa and a pissed off, though injured Xander/Perseus? I am really not sure who to feel more sorry for here. Can robots turn to stone through Medusa's power? Very suspenseful and really making me want to know what is coming next. Until next time.
Malix2 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :) It's been a while. :)
Flux Casey chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Hmm. No Ben, no Glory. No Glory, no Dawn. I think you just killed off three major characters in one fell swoop. Nice twist. Though wasn't Ben only in Sunnydale in season 5 because of Dawn being there? Or... No, Glory was chasing down one of those monks who was going to tell Buffy about Dawn, right? It's been a while since I watched season 5.

Anyway, I like how you're moving through the stations of canon without wasting too much time on them. You've twisted them into nice shapes so far and even made them overlap in this chapter. Nicely done. More please!
impatientuser chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
This is very good. I can't wait to get some details on what is going on with Xander and Willow. Did she get a chance to do her contact spell? What's with the staff? Will Xander heal fast? What will the shocking lead to? Annoyance, lightning bolts, or somewhere on between?
Kitsune chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
No Ben, ne Glory theGoddess of Hollywood Hookers?
pax-draconix chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Is that Ben the same one hosting Glory?
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter, I like the new angles that came up!

Cheers!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
very good work
Zippy Saboteur chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
hmmm No Dawn?
DragonGod926 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
With Ben dead, it means Glory is shifted to her next human prison, more than likely, a baby. In essence, without Glory's emergence from Ben and, then, consistent search for "The Key"; it means the monks won't be in danger and mold the key into Dawn. So, during Buffy's tenure as a slayer, at least; she'll always be an only child unless her mom gets pregnant and has another kid.
Quathis chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Very nice twisty chapter with how three antogonists were used to resolve a nasty situation. Good to see the Scoobies can still synergize well with eachother. Wonder how Joyce will react to all this? Until next time.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Excellent chapter. 1,000/10
AnFan-n-More chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I'm not sure how you were able to kill Ben without Dawn being in Buffy's life already. Wasn't Dawn created just before Glory killed all the guardians? Why would Ben be in Sunnydale if Glory was tracking down the key outside the US? Unless this means that Glory doesn't go after the key and Dawn is never created to protect it. So: no Dawn in your story.

Anyway, I like the way you are handling canon events. It's nice to see some originality.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Sweeeeet! I love this story.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »