Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter, I like the new angles that came up!

Cheers!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
very good work
Zippy Saboteur chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
hmmm No Dawn?
DragonGod926 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
With Ben dead, it means Glory is shifted to her next human prison, more than likely, a baby. In essence, without Glory's emergence from Ben and, then, consistent search for "The Key"; it means the monks won't be in danger and mold the key into Dawn. So, during Buffy's tenure as a slayer, at least; she'll always be an only child unless her mom gets pregnant and has another kid.
Quathis chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Very nice twisty chapter with how three antogonists were used to resolve a nasty situation. Good to see the Scoobies can still synergize well with eachother. Wonder how Joyce will react to all this? Until next time.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Excellent chapter. 1,000/10
AnFan-n-More chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I'm not sure how you were able to kill Ben without Dawn being in Buffy's life already. Wasn't Dawn created just before Glory killed all the guardians? Why would Ben be in Sunnydale if Glory was tracking down the key outside the US? Unless this means that Glory doesn't go after the key and Dawn is never created to protect it. So: no Dawn in your story.

Anyway, I like the way you are handling canon events. It's nice to see some originality.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Sweeeeet! I love this story.
Spidey-phd chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I see several interesting possibilities.

Snakes have extra organs (google pit organ and jacobson's organ) which could allow Willow to detect Der Kindestod.

Athena? And Xander made a deal with her? Does that mean he's soon going to have a metallic version of Hedwig/R2D2 helping him out?

Bezoar eggs and a gorgon? how will that combination work out?

Glad to see that you are keeping both Xander and Willie mostly human and still relatable.

I was intrigued by your drama group as Greek mythology contains a HUGE number of human-animal hybrids and surprised when you had them revert back to human form so quickly and even "off-stage." Does that mean we aren't going to see a battle with a minotuar or tutoring by wise Chiron?

At some point Zeus is going to notice Xander and come to investigate. And then the god of thunder is going to try to sleep with someone (Buffy?) through the use of some kind of form (cute fellow student? sunlight? a sexy goose?).
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Unexpected and very intriguing.

I am a big fan of the new Clash of the Titans movie.
Deadzepplin chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
An owl huh some sort of Athena connection?
Loatroll chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Thanks for the great read! Looking forward to more.
anothvortex chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Sorry that it took so long to review, but this has been a hectic week -_-;;;

So you humanized Xander by showing that he is not invincible, which is a plus. You demonstrated that Willow is growing as a witch, and potentially has an out now that Giles has FINALLY managed to cure that spell. Then, just to top it all off, you demonstrated that Buffy did care, but just tended to have issues demonstrating it in a mature manner.

All of these facts, of course, did not change the underlying problems, but DID provide the hope that said problems are not insurmountable. An excellent point!

I did like the fact that, instead of a noble sacrifice by Angel to fix Ms. Calendar’s possession, you had Spike fill the same shoes by accident. Good job there! :)

Of course, I wouldn’t be surprised if Giles had to make eye contact to actually fix Willow’s cure so there will probably be a downside…

Ted the abusive android. I foresee greater injuries on the part of Joyce before this situation is resolved. After all, now the psycho lacks the drugged scoobie support network to undermine Buffy’s concerns. Of course, a major blow-up in this situation could distract Giles, which could also act to delay Willow’s cure.

Demonic egg babies! I wonder how they’ll react by attempting to feed off of a pseudo-gorgon?

Finally, what the heck is Athena doing there, and what sort of deal has she made with Xander? I cannot wait to hear the answers to these questions! Wheeee!
Matthew Blackheart chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
a fan of this story now, so is Xander going to be able to perform at peak human levels or just have the skills of Perseus
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »