Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
uo-chou chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Good chapter, I look forward to reading more! I hope that Xander gets some kind of power-up... As it is now he's still way too weak to help with the major players if a group of regular vampires could mess him up that bad.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Oh dear, this is not looking good at all for Xander and Willow in this point in time, especially if Buffy is hunting for Willow essentially, even if she doesn't know that yet, and Xander if raring to go in his own particular style here, that and Wills isn't exactly feeling as charitable towards Buffy as she was in canon, almost slavishly so at times, so will look forward to that fallout.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Very very good
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Excellent four chapters
SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Interesting story, not sure which lady your talking about that's making promises...
Ashleythetiger chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
nice read

hmmm could this crossover with the percy jacksom books/movie?

you have xander as a demi god of one god/goddess

it would give you more myth creatures to fight

well await more chaps... sounds like you teach so looks like long wait
GenoBeast chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Another good chapter and nothing that I can think of to really comment on.
TharzZzDunN chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Another good chapter, it was fun reading this one from the start again. That's when the little issue of what is in that bag in the attic came back to me, I really hope they don't spill any more of the blood because I don't think there is an anti-venom in the world that can handle such lethal legendary snakes.

Cheers!
TJG chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Hopefully Xander will take this as a lesson to always at least have light armor and weapons either on him or easily worn preferably under his outer clothing.

Hopefully Willow will focus on more defense/healing magics to supplement her abilities. I wonder if the unusual Somebody Else's Problem effect that Willow apparently projected at the beginning of the chapter against the hospital staff that tried to make her move is due to a spell by her or some other effect.

I wonder if Willow would be able to "see" and attack the demon in the hospital. Maybe her senses are somewhat magical given that her eyes are different and her mind is linked to the snakes in some way. If Willow were to stone the demon would it be invisible stone. I forget if the demon has some equipment, though if it does then maybe Xander can use them.
MissGardenia chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
The time jump was interesting. Explaining it throughout the first part of the chapter worked, especially since it seems events have gone similarly enough that you can just gloss over things. Not sure yet what I think about how they're not changing things around much, although given they're desperately trying to hide rather than play around with their new stuff, that makes sense.
Quathis chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Very interesting story. Plenty of humor, a little skimpy on detailed action, but overall I'm liking it. Good suspense with the last bit. Until next time.
Loatroll chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Thanks for the great read. Really looking forward to more!
Confer chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Nice.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Well well, Poseidon is revealed as the ass he was, and Ford shows himself to be an ass as well, as well as giving us an idea of what Xander might have retained.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hhmm, seems interesting. Rather curious as to what all Xander has retained, since it's obvious what Willow has.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »