Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Klimmatt chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Interesting story idea. I definitely hope you decide to continue this.
Kythorian chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hmmm...this has a lot of potential. It's seems more interesting than most of the Holloween Buffy episode fanfics.
Spaceman chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Interesting Story. It has possibilities. Odd thing, I can imagine a crossover with Percy Jackson and the New Olympians. Zeus suddenly got a new son and it's Janus' fault. Hope you continue this story beyond a one shot.
nwspor chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
oh, good premise has the making of an epic. If you mix a little god of war
uo-chou chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Excellent first chapter! I hope that you decide to continue this, it has real possibilities! Keep up the excellent work!
Difdi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Xander still has bits from a son of Zeus, not sure how I want

to continue this, or if I do, hope you like it though!

And given how Zeus was in that regard, those bits might make Xander quite the ladies man. A Viking AND a Greek in the sack, perhaps?
Shandrakor chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
decent starting point, though if you continue the story you will likely need to flesh out the night a bit more. a new twist on an old idea is always good, keep p the good work
R chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Well this is a original set up. Good job on all account, now I agree with most comments that it is a tragic or parody story in the making and according to this expectation; I defy you to make neither tragedy nor parody !

Lol, anyway, it's a great beginning.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
this was pretty sweet, but i dont see how you can hide snakehair, even if it sits still, its still snakehair.

also feeding mice to your hair? lulz
addicted2text chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice...

This is a good setup for a ton of fun to be had. Hoping that there is some way to shift Willow towards another creature or else you could have a tragedy on your hands here.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I like it!
rustyirongolem chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice. I see a lot of potential here and hope you continue it.
thsunami chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very interesting, the story can be taken in many directions from that point. One where xander and willow become more like family or lovers as i would imagene them only getting closer. Xander and buffy could also get closer without angel there and the devine aura from a demigod may attract her to him ( she was always attracted at least in part ). Which could give a sense of romatic drama in either a comiedic and emtional way.

Ending in either heartbreak or a threesome marriage?

Then the whole demi god can be taken in so many ways even includeing the percy jackson verse and what else.

I would love to see where you could take it and even if it could go places that i did not see.

Great one shot,

hopefully more.
Greg Reader of Greatness chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Well...I liked it very much, when I saw the warning I was a little wary thinking my favorite character got the axe, but it was well just the character I dislike the most so alls good, and yes please continue it. pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
arapto chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice story though I don't know why you say it's drama; isn't Angel's death a cause for celebration?

Perseus killed Medusa, the mortal of the three Gorgon sisters. That kinda implies that Willow is now immortal.

And Perseus was a legendary warrior with incredible accomplishments. I wonder what Buffy will say upon having to compete/deal with the suddenly hypercompetent Xander.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »