Reviews for At least the Slayer was safe
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I liked this! Was the statue of the girl who was smiling Drusilla? If the "furious blonde vampire in a leather duster" is Spike, it would explain the fury...
uo-chou chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Excellent second chapter, I look forward to reading more! I hope that you have Xander game some Godlike powers at some point. Thanks for sharing!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I like this, love. Xander and willow being powerful.
master fireball chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
given spikes rage id guess the third "human" statue is drusilla which is why they didnt recognise her
Bobboky chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
good
Kythorian chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
good chapter. Heh...killed off Warren and Harmony early. Nice.

Who was the curly haired girl in the old fashioned dress supposed to be? Its been a few years since I have watched any Buffy, so I don't recognize most people based on description.

Anyway, I enjoyed it and look forward to more.
anothvortex chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Personally, I believe that Giles is only acting in a logical fashion when approaching the subject of Angel’s death. This Buffy hasn’t had to send her loved one to Hell, burn down the school, get attacked by the government, commit suicide to save a manufactured sister, or confront her true helplessness in the face of overwhelming odds. Therefore, she’s still just a kid who’s forced to do her chores. Some caution is more than expected, it’s required!

I do have to admit that Buffy tends to take Willow and Xander for granted in the beginning of the series. She only really understands how important they are to her in day to day life when she’s forced to face the idea of losing them. So this depiction is both accurate and intriguing!

Nice touch with both the accidental deaths and continued issues concerning other victims. It’s so easy to focus upon the main characters that we forget the possibility of collateral damage. Although I wonder if there is some sort of Karma involved where Warren ended up dead despite the changes to the time line?

Finally, shifting the focus of Spike’s squad away from the Slayer and onto the odd couple will make for a nice alteration. After all, no Angel, no cure for Dru, unleashing of Angelus, rise of demonic gateways into hell and so on. No dramatic confrontation on Halloween to spur their rivalry, less energy in said rivalry becomes invested. So the Master Vampire’s priorities become all shifty giving us a much more interesting pattern to observe! Good show!

Thanks for completing another chapter and I eagerly await any future installments. You have the germ of an idea that could develop into something quite interesting, and I am honored to be able to tag along for the ride :)
The Dain chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Nice humor. :)
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
This might be the best YAHF ive read in a while. Very good characterization all the way around.
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Well the humor is definitely what is still keeping my interest and it helps that so far that things are still simple.
MisterQ chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I like where this story is going. It's interesting.

The head in the Xander's bag - I wonder if it looks like Willow?

And that third girl - Drusilla? They didn't recognize her and she wasn't in game face.

I do wonder if anyone dressed up like a D&D mage. I think there's a stone to flesh spell that will undo petrifications (not for Angel, though, hehe)
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I don't think Buffy is quite that bad, most of the time, and sometimes she's worse.

Good chapter.
SeanHicks4 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Cool chapter, I kinda wonder if that fanfic staple of a Hellmouth corrupting magic users was actually true in cannon and if it was why Giles didn't step in before the 'Darth Willow' eppisode
Blackdex chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
It seems intresting enough. please do continue. ciao
Klimmatt chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Interesting story idea. I definitely hope you decide to continue this.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »