Reviews for Two Little Words
Autumn's Joy chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was such fun to read. I just finished reading the second book again and was, once again, disappointed at where the series left things. So glad I found this!
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Super adorable. :) I'm glad that the fandom can be represented by this! You did a great job.
EG chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is so cute! I'm re-reading the duology and had to find some fic. This was adorable and very in character. Nicely done!
tsukiine chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really enjoyed your well written story! The language and characters feels just like in the books. I am so sad there is no more written on this amazing piece of fiction.
Although my English is not as good as yours I have started on a text of my own. It is because you gave me the inspiration to start. I just wanted you to know.
Thank you!
Serena B chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Last time I checked there was nothing in the fandom. I love you so much right now. Really, this made my day.
Frustrated chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Just like the books - leave me wanting more
Xandera-Orelia chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
How am I just finding this today? The Princess Series is one of the first fandoms I ever considered writing for. Five or six years ago (I think that outline for a book 3 is still around here somewhere...)

Great job with the interactions between these two. You've inspired me to reread the books and write something new for it! (If you've read Dawn Cook's Truth Series, it needs some love, too. I just posted the second story for it today.)
JaguarWolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I loved it! Huge fan of the series and u grasped her personality really well :) Good job!
Just somebody I used to know chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Truly enjoyed it :))

Thankfully, at least one person thinking of poor abandoned Jeck and Tess and wrote something about how their chemistry might continue.

I'm glad I read your work as it somehow dulled the searing ache created by the knowledge of Dawn Cook not having the intention of continuing the series and thus leaving SOOO many matters unsolved and, what is even more, managed to re-evoke my love for the two books
SomebodythatIusedtoknow chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
It really IS a pity there are no more fanfictions about the Princess Series by Dawn Cook as the books are magnificent and the pairing Jeck/Tess is like pure chemistry! :)

However, what is even more, your take on how the arrangement between those two could have continued, truly is, in my opinion, more than possible and very nicely written.

Thus, I get to the point most important to me: Your story managed to dull the searing ache of knowing that Dawn Cook still has the intention of letting us readers down by not planning to continue the series and therefore leave SOOO many things unsolved :'(

Thank you for writing that and once again reminding me of how great the books were and how spellbound I was while reading them :D
GreenApple94 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was really great, i could really imagine the scene :D

But You're right there aren't as many stories in this fandom as i think there should be.

If you ever think about writing something else about these two, please let me now :)
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I enjoyed this clip! I just finished re-reading the two books after years on the shelf. I love them still, and I'm in denial that Dawn could end a series like that. Everything was open with possibilities. The world was changing, and the real games could begin... and nothing. No third book. I'm so angry I could spit.

And your fanfic piece helped the hurt a little. Thank you for that.