Reviews for John's Homework
Heather Snow chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
Nice look at John's experience during Sherlock's absence. I enjoyed it.
Childatheart28 chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I wonder if we will ever meet harry in person.
Childatheart28 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Could you do the superintendent
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
I CONTINUE TO BE STUNNED. :)
fighting-john-watsons- war is just too lazy to sign in right now. xP
notrachels chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
If this story was a person, I would marry it.
Gordoblintz chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
I really enjoy reading this! It's emotional and true to the characters and I like your writing style. Hat off!
marye chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Good story. Look forward to the next chapter.
E chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
This has not been updated for over a month now, so maybe you do not intend to continue it, but ...

If there's any possibility in writing some additional chapters, I'd be very happy to say the least.

This is really captivating and an interesting take on events after the fall.

Loved how John stood up to Sally and ... the exchange with Greg and Sherlock made me cry just now. Especially the loneliness and laughter ...

So please, continue?
Lady Sally chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I am loving this! Can't wait til you get to Anderson. )
CallMeSunshine chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I loved this. Will wait for the next chapter! :)
Sorbus Aucuparia chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Very good - a nice story that makes one want to read more. You have captured both characters well and given an insight into Sally Donavan's mind. Very though-provoking! Looking forward to seeing more of this story!
Karen The Sand Dancer chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Great story. Please continue. Love the way that after Sherlock's gone John is continuing in a similar vein and pointing out the error of their ways.

I look forward to John chewing Mycroft out and can't help thinking that with Mycroft, John and Lestrade all getting together, Sherlocks name will be getting cleared sharpish - and a lot of people will be suffering big time for their part in the muck raking. I suspect a lot of careers have just been stalled permanently. Sally and Anderson might end up back in uniform pounding the beat or sidelined in dead end jobs!

Can't help wondering - did Mycroft help Sherlock fake his death and is he helping him behind the scenes?

More soon please!