Reviews for The Prince and The Soldier
SuperOtaku234 chapter 38 . 5/16/2013
OMG, I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope you could make a sequel. And i also love your other fanfics too!
xoxo-vanilla chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
it's an interesting and funny story. I was jaw dropped when figured that hikari actually KISS ventus. -_-
Anna Crosszeria chapter 38 . 6/29/2012
CUTE ENDING! But... it kinda left me hanging though...
Anna Crosszeria chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
BOOOM VENTUS! YOU JUST GOT FRIENDZONED!
XesmeKH chapter 38 . 6/25/2012
Awww! I loved this story! Pls continue writing stories!
xgy chapter 38 . 6/24/2012
Wonderful! such a cute ending!
Lobos506 chapter 38 . 6/22/2012
:( it ended and I laught a little in the a/n
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 38 . 6/22/2012
The best two chapter EVER! You did a fantastic job! I can't wait for the new story! Keep it up!
Inmate XIV chapter 38 . 6/22/2012
Aw, it's over? That makes me sad. :( Oh well, a least we know it has a happy ending.

I loved this story, and I shall miss it.

- Silver Dawn
Abyss of Ice chapter 38 . 6/22/2012
I'm sooooooooooo happy now that the story's finished. Now I'm waiting for Hunted, he-he.
Inmate XIV chapter 36 . 6/21/2012
Writing with my damned eyeliner stick...can't find the stylus for this thing and I don't have the laptop.

Anyway, Anti-Hikari...she was awesome while she lasted. T-T Oh well though. And the battles were pretty cool too.

Update soon! And I'll try to do the same as soon as possible.

- Silver Dawn
XNamine's TwinX chapter 36 . 6/21/2012
[just found this story, fantastic!] Yay, Hikari! kick some dark butt!:3
Abyss of Ice chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Since it's summer vacation (Jumping around happily) I'm guessing that you're gonna update every single day huh?
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 35 . 6/20/2012
This is awesome, and I can't believe that hikari act to be dead. To see the look on everyone's face, priceless! I can't wait to see what's next! Keep it up!
mystery chapter 35 . 6/20/2012
Oh my gosh, i thought she was a goner...hooray for coming back to life! ok, LET'S SEE THEM KICK THOSE FOUR HEARTLESS' BUTTS!