Reviews for Night Kisses
Maelia Airwood chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Ok I'd read almost everything but please don't make this end with Voldemort rejecting her because I really would hate it -maybe the protegè thing is the best
Ines Lovett chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I LOVE both fics :D
Please, are you going to finish this one? 3
Chrismasters chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Its hard for me to feel sorry for her, Like yeah. The dark lord told her to kill Roddy, but in the end, it was her who finely killed him
Cheshyre chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I think the delicious tension you've built between Bella and her Lord would be lost if the story moved forward in anyway that wasn't Bellamort. What they share is not a normal, healthy kind of love and never will be. It is strained, intense and dangerous for them both and something would be lost if that strange co-dependent obsession was dismissed. Voldemort could never give her a true, healthy kind of love. He would be incapable of such things. But she is quickly becoming his most prized possession. One does not need to feel a mutual, healthy sort of love to value a possession. Very much like Bella had begun to care and value her husband before his death, I could see Voldemort coming to care and value Bella as more than just his best warrior. In a way I can see him coming to feed upon her obsession like a drug. When he sees himself through her eyes, he is everything he is attempting to be. He is a god to her. She gives him a type of ultimate power, and no matter what he does he will be able to count on that. her tragic obsession, in it's own way, could be intoxicating to him. Besides, it is known in the wizarding world that love has, on rare occasion, provided the basis for the most powerful and protective spells. What if he could actually cultivate that for himself? As a brilliant wizard, I could see that idea intriguing him. Surely he'd never get a chance like Bella.

But truly, she has come to far with him and given up too much to move on with anyone else... ever. And I think it would be out of character to go with a tragic end where he rejects her. That would both break her completely and lose him the strongest, most powerful, most devoted weapon he ever had. Even if he could care less about her, he would never be so foolish to toss aside that ace.

Just my two bits :) I hope to see an update soon. I'm very attached to this story. Cheers
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
OMG please no tragedy!

Hmmm, all of the choices you mentioned for the future of this story sound good, except of course for the 'tragic' one, although of course I am sure I will still enjoy whatever you write even if it's that. Yeah, my opinion shouldn't count...Anyway, the important thing is a good ending for Voldemort _

Oh the decisions! The horror! I am terrible with any decisions; I'm so sorry. . Seriously, good luck with this truly. I could never do it; all the decisions would take ages! I would probably be dead first...so long, but you're better than that so I'm not worried. Hmmmm, perhaps more of a mentor type thing, but honestly anything is great.

Good luck again and thank you so much! :D
Megan chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
This is amazing :) Please update sooon :)

About the plot, I'd like the sexual relationship to develop, please don't let him reject her D:
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Amazing story! Please please please continue!
Gray Doll chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Hooray for the Bellamort at the end! *dances*
It was so great :D Please please please please update soon Eva!

About your plot -of course, you know what I'm going to say. Sexy Bellamort woot woot! (Just don't make him reject her, cause me will be sad :( )
the-valkyrie-writes chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Hello! Another amazing chapter, really loved the tension between Bella and Severus to start with, Bella's concern when Voldemort returned. Love the ending, you wrote it beautifully and the transition between the Dark Lord's icy exterior and his apparent switch to wanting Bellatrix.

Bravo! Hope to see more soon! :D x
Annya chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Wow I loved this. The Bellamort was so great... Well I'd like to see Bella develop a sexual relationship with the Dark Lord -who would not? I don't her to get rejected... :( But I can see it as a believable outcome... Unfortunately...
Please update soon!
RosalieLestrange chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This was a very good chapter. Now, concerning your ending for this story I ceratinly prefer the first option where Voldemort and Bellatrix develop as you so eloquently put it some sort of a more sexual relationship. I'm really looking forward to your next chapters and to more intimate bellamort scenes. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
spurplebirdie chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
I'd love to see the mentor –protégée / confidential relationship but I think it would be a mistake to not develop their sexual relationship further. Voldemort would never love or even respect Bella but he would manipulate her feelings for him to the fullest extent, as he did when he told her to kill Rodolphus. I can't imagine Bella ever marrying anyone else. She only married in the first place because of pressure from her family, and now that she's a widow she'll have a lot more freedom that I'm sure she wouldn't willingly give up. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds!
Melanie3356 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
That was amazing please update soon.
Diamondgirl3 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Fanfastic story!
shawna chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Glad you're back! I had to reread the story because I couldn't remember what was going on and I'm glad I did. I hope you write more soon! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time lately and I hope things continue getting better! 3