Reviews for A Gift Unsought
Shootingstar7123 chapter 13 . 6/25
This story was fascinating and I am sorry to see that it's unfinished. It was a good read anyways.
Hello. Great start, lots of angst, character establishment, hints dropped, imminent plot action about to begin and...agh... did you have to leave it like that? Feeling sad and bereft with a touch of disappointment and anger here. Sorry. Anyway, thanks for the great distraction while being stuck, ill in bed. £££
Doyle0915 chapter 13 . 2/8
Sweet god why haven't you updated. I really really need to know what happens next.
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 1/14
Loved it

Please come back & finish this?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Why is it that all the good fanfictions are never complete ?
Pls complete your story cause i really wanna know what will happen
Its interesting
RedStalkingDeath chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Oooh, this story is so good! I've enjoyed every second I've spent reading this:D It's all so interesting! I just wish there was more here for me to read :( Please, tell me you haven't abandoned this story...? I want to read more! Please, please, please?
RedStalkingDeath chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This is so exciting! (No time for extensive reviewing - I must read more right now!)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I'm crying my eyes out here... But I love it!
Spuffles chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
No! She will always love him! Really like this fic thanks for it :)
mandigrrl chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I really like this! Sorry to see it hasn't been updated in a long time though :(
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
This. Story is awesome so far. It made me cry at some points, but everything is very realistic. I've never read the comics, but this is partially how I would have guessed the story continued. Everyone is in character, and it's all in all a great read. A lot of stuff about character relationships and emotions is left implied in the canon, but here you have it all hashed out clearly, and it flows completely naturally. This story hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but if it isn't completely abandoned or discontinued, I would really love to read more.
nrdhrd3 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
OMG! You have to finish this!
jaska chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Great story, so far. Hope you can keep going soon.
euphoric-acid chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Please continue. I need the reunion!
LilyAmelia chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
This was truly wonderful to read.
You really have the characters' voices down to pat (no matter the fandom, by the way. You just seem to GET them, it's amazing. I love your writing.)
I hope you'll continue this fic one day, I'll be eagerly waiting for an update! (And my patience is infinite, heh).