Reviews for A Gift Unsought
Fianna Hira chapter 2 . 3/17
Hey! Sorry to hear about this mirror sites, i have never heared of that befor. It sounds horrible! Where did you get this news?
I am on AO3 already. Will all your stories be postet over there? I just scimmed through your profile and could not find this one.
Best wishes,
Fianna
tasha chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
more please
Teashadephoenix chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
I know it's been a good long while since this was last updated, and so it's likely never to be completed, but I couldn't leave without saying that this is some of the best stuff I've read in a good long while. You've got everyone's voices absolutely down. The idea is intriguing and you are an excellent storyteller.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
This story was fascinating and I am sorry to see that it's unfinished. It was a good read anyways.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
Hello. Great start, lots of angst, character establishment, hints dropped, imminent plot action about to begin and...agh... did you have to leave it like that? Feeling sad and bereft with a touch of disappointment and anger here. Sorry. Anyway, thanks for the great distraction while being stuck, ill in bed. £££
Doyle0915 chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
Sweet god why haven't you updated. I really really need to know what happens next.
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 1/14/2015
Loved it

Please come back & finish this?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Why is it that all the good fanfictions are never complete ?
Pls complete your story cause i really wanna know what will happen
Its interesting
RedStalkingDeath chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Oooh, this story is so good! I've enjoyed every second I've spent reading this:D It's all so interesting! I just wish there was more here for me to read :( Please, tell me you haven't abandoned this story...? I want to read more! Please, please, please?
RedStalkingDeath chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This is so exciting! (No time for extensive reviewing - I must read more right now!)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I'm crying my eyes out here... But I love it!
Spuffles chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
No! She will always love him! Really like this fic thanks for it :)
mandigrrl chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I really like this! Sorry to see it hasn't been updated in a long time though :(
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
This. Story is awesome so far. It made me cry at some points, but everything is very realistic. I've never read the comics, but this is partially how I would have guessed the story continued. Everyone is in character, and it's all in all a great read. A lot of stuff about character relationships and emotions is left implied in the canon, but here you have it all hashed out clearly, and it flows completely naturally. This story hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but if it isn't completely abandoned or discontinued, I would really love to read more.
nrdhrd3 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
OMG! You have to finish this!