Reviews for Iced Tea with a Little Help
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
aww that so cute! what an adorable little story. Goku maybe be dense sometimes but he's so sweet and he means well.
Gokua1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Nice
Mew57 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Lovely oneshot, i really enjoyed it :) goku does know what to do in his own special way...

I hope you continue to write more about this beautiful couple.
Chiba Bunny chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
How sweet ;)
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh Goku, that sly idiot. We all know he just used the spiked iced tea as a means to get lucky with Chi-Chi! But seriously, this was an enjoyable read. It was a great length for a one-shot, meaning it didn't drag on, or on the flip side, not say enough. We got an appropriate glimpse into Chi-Chi's mind and through her eyes an accurate portrayal of Goku. He's hopelessly oblivious but evidently kind-hearted. And Chi-Chi, ironically Goku's foil, is serious and pensive. In DBZ we often just see Chi-Chi as the rampaging wife, but I think there should be more to her than that. Clearly you agree? Because here she has a soft side and she doesn't prompt one to recommend an anger management class to her.

I'd also say that my favorite part was when Goku shamelessly announced he read Chi-Chi's diary. I wouldn't imagine he would know how to respect privacy and probably couldn't fathom why Chi-Chi would be angry. The dynamic between Goku and Chi-Chi as a couple is pretty unique and definitely unconventional; I think you did a great job depicting that.

Overall, this was a wonderful one-shot that served as an awesome explanation as to how Goten was born. Very realistic, I would say :)

*Note that you meant to say "Chi STARED through her lashes," not "STARTED through her lashes"
MissOreo chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Cute plot, great detail, and a happy me all the ingredients equal GREAT STORY! you are a great writer as well I could picture the whole thing in my head and the ending really funny. It's funny what a little browsing around can do you find a gret writer keep up the good work!
Goku's Donut chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Aw! That was so precious! Why aren't there more avid supporters of this couple! I absolutely love it. Favorite! :D