Reviews for Amongst the Leaves
Regin chapter 2 . 10/25
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Sdarian chapter 1 . 4/3
Hmm. I can see staying a girl for a while to help balance out his experience, since he's already grown up once as a male and all evidence says that he'll never be cured of his curse.

Having access to a place with this much knowledge on seals, added to the fact that she has a bunch of extra time since she already has a bunch of schooling done, means she can use that time to learn more about seals in general and hers in particular - giving her a chance to control or alter her curse to better suit her.

But instead she makes a snap, shortsighted decision to permanently lock herself into her new gender? Even though it's literally only been 34 weeks since she arrived here and hasn't had any time to look into anything else? If it was a temporary seal, something that they could remove in the future if she wanted to, then that would be fine - maybe years later she decides to stay a girl and simply never removes it, but to make this permanent now?

What makes it even worse is that garbage about people not dealing with the curse well. This is Naruto-world, and Konoha in particular. Giving that Ranma is growing up again, her 'suddenly gaining' this ability once it heals can easily be attributed as a new or unknown bloodline limit that shown up once she's grown closer to or started puberty, which is a good place for it since the body undergoes a ton of changes during that time. Maybe if she landed in Water - since they are actively purging bloodlines, but not Konoha.

If you really wanted to write girl-Ranma, simply locking her as part of the banishment would have been better, as that way there isn't any issue with things like this, since she wouldn't have access to the kind of wishing-whatever to counter-act the first one. She might still search for a way to unlock it, possibly giving up as time passes, but this whole throwing away her gender is far to sudden and out of character for her.

I'm still going to read the next chapter just to see how this goes, maybe I'll have a change of heart on seeing how things turn out, but I doubt it. It just breaks my suspension of disbelief too much, this happening far too soon into the story.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
This has promise, though with Ranma as a Haruno I wonder what Sakura's role will be?
RCPMione chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
any chance of an update coming?
AnimeManga Lover 65 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Please update!I love this story!
DarkRubberNeck chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
It's too bad this story is dead
anime-vampiress chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Continue...? *puppy eyes*
Styrgwyr chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Please update! This is pretty interesting
AnimeManga Lover 65 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
when will any more chapters come out? Or is it abandoned? It is too good to just remain with only two chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Really hope this fix is still alive. It's one of the best written I have ever seen! I'm surprised she didn't use her ki (assuming it isn't still blocked) to disrupt the genjutsu since it seems it can have inhibiting affects on chakra. That raises an interesting point on its own, you used the chi network as the jump off point for the chakara network but I wonder if someone with a normal anatomy ended up in the naruto-verse. They would be weak in many ways but they would also be entirely immune to gem jutsu and even some ninjutsu.

Going back on track, I suppose the prologue tripped over itself a bit trying to explain the chakara/ki interaction stuff but otherwise I have no complaints. You even managed to make a time skip not be horrible! (In general I loathe time skips but this one is incredibly reasonable and I found it to work well!
Elliot Sterling chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
:) i really enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
how about putting nabiki in the story as the sister of naruro and on the same team as ranma,that might be interesting.
Dark maiden chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Wwhat if ranma was brought back to Marina after
Growing up a second time and was a full forged ninja. That would be intresting
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
out of curiosity; you never mentioned who Ranma's 'best friend' was by least not that i noticed. did you already specify or will that be revealed in a later chapter? like the story, please keep it going!
Clare chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Pretty nice, I'd love to read any future chapters. I suppose there is a good balance here, Ranma's not quite overpowered but her experience and skill still show through. I'm wondering if perhaps she'll try and use chakra like ki? Personally, I love the soul of ice, and if Ranma could manage to duplicate that with chakra...

I recall a mission soon that involves cats. I wonder how that will impact the neko-ken?

Well, as I said before, I'm anticipating any future chapters that may be written. It'll be hard, but it'll be a good read after its done.