Reviews for Stormseeker: Borrowed Destiny
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Te whole ripsy thing comes completely out of no where and makes no sense especially if you've read canon Harry potter
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
You gave up harrys invisibility cloak what kind of idiot are you
Ms Lilly chapter 71 . 5/17/2014
There were so many times where Lexxen was so, so , so stupid. But the times he was awesome made up for it.
So I just told myself "He's just a kid." repetedly whenever it became too much fo me. Like him blindly trusting the diary two freaking times...
Overall this story is awesome, though I liked the Lexxen as Revan one better.
Imma keep reading this series now, bye!
Random number generator chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
I dropped this story as it is just rehashing canon, what is not really interesting.
fanficreader2842 chapter 57 . 4/8/2013
Interesting I have nver seen(read) Peter just get killed. And the Anti-Hero-"Harry" is nice. I mean actually killing or doing anything more than inconviniecing your (oponents) enemies thats not for canon characters.
Bgbg chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
While this story is still quite excellent, there are two things I find especially annoying with it so far:

1. Lexen's simple-mindedness. I realize that making him intelligent would really turn him into a Mary Sue with his powers, but could you at least make him a little less stupid? You could make the mysteries more mysterious to make up for it.

2. Lexen's investigation of a mystery we already know the answer to. Reading about Lexen trying to find out who's controlling the Basilisk could have been a great account, if you'd checked out Ginny as suspect at the beginning and chosen another perpetrator. That would have kept the suspense up and your readership on their toes, instead I find myself quite apathetic and feel I'm just slogging through until Lexen figures it out.
Bgbg chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Wow, I did not expect that. I figured the troll would only kill 'Harry' a couple of times. Not do that.

For being a story with an OC as protagonist this is surprisingly good. I also find it highly amusing that it is the OC's overpowered ability that keeps him from being a Mary Sue, usually it's the other way around.
The124C41 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I like that they make several precautions to make Lexen's disguise more real, like whatever happened with the blood, and Lexen trying to think of himself as of Harry, and saying that "Lexen Chelseer" was his Muggle name in case someone recognized him. That's very prudent, and I am impressed. I also like that the eventual inconsistencies, like the money in the Potter vault. I really like writers that do their research and cover a lot of possibilities.
Oh dear, the dagger. I guess this is why in computer games you can't use items that are not identified: because touching strange things may kill you. I actually giggled a little at Lexen's complaining about having to ride a cart again. It gave me flashbacks to my time playing Radiant Historia and all these times I had to repeat things because of a single stupid mistake.
It is true that when trying to see both sides of an argument, and refusing to take any of them, both sides will often consider you an enemy. It is one of the stupidest things humans do. I love the way you showed it with Draco's and Hagrid's firm views on Slytherins and Muggle-born. I have just finished the second chapter, and I am already enamored with the execution.
While the wand-using in Potterverse is often glossed over, or ignored (wandless magic... ugh), because wands are not as dynamic and simple as casting without them, I loved the justification and Lexen's reaction. "It feels like an extension of my body and soul. I had been wondering why these people use wands before, but now I have to wonder why the Elkandu don't." - so far my favourite sentences of this fanfiction, just for the fact that it is so within the canon, and provides an explanation.
The124C41 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I like the way Lexen gathers information on the new world: books and talking to people. He's good at hiding his lack of information. The explanation of the necessity of Lexen taking Harry's place is also nicely handled, and I'm so far impressed by his maturity (I happen to hate immature characters, and it is truly refreshing to read a story with a reasonable protagonist). That's one plus already, and also I'm very happy that at least here the protagonist is on good terms with Dumbledore, since a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction tend to demonize him (I wonder why).
rollingWater chapter 62 . 11/11/2012
While it's able to be ignored since this is fanfiction, I'm curious at this point how Quirrel survived the 2 years in Azkaban, considering his body was breaking down in first year alone...
semaxx3 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
The only thing he has that Harry didnt is the fact that he cant die.
War Sage chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
nice chapter.
emmalleigh chapter 71 . 6/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I look forward to the next one! I do have two questions.

First, is it actually specific ways of dying that send Lexen back to Torn Elkandu? Or is is that he regrets the entire timeline and wishes to go back? Some combination thereof? Something completely different? We'll find out later?

Second, where will Lexen be headed in his next adventure? I recall you mentioning something about the Geneforge (or something) in the Star Wars crossover, but I'm not familiar with it.
emmalleigh chapter 69 . 6/2/2012
Still enjoying the story! Now that I've read Balance of the Force, it's interesting to go back and see the beginnings of personality traits he has later - like his enjoyment of killing. I'm also reminded how much Lexen hates obliviation... you are very cruel to your main characters. Of course, that sort of cruelty tends to make wonderful stories! :D

Looking forward to the next chapter!
emmalleigh chapter 67 . 6/1/2012
This is a really fun story! Lexen's a really interesting character, and you do a good job of keeping him from being too powerful or having things come too easily. I look forward to seeing more!