Reviews for Stormseeker: Borrowed Destiny
yochan123 chapter 17 . 10/9/2021
Sigh hogwarts is so competent as is dumbledore
Dayside chapter 6 . 8/22/2021
I gotta say it's really hard reading a child MC, always. Just makes you scream at them for being stupid, naive etc when it's just them being young and ignorant.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 5/18/2021
If you can do the "accent" fine.

If not it is just easier to read.

And I was born in America, learned english growing up, I think it is an insane language!
No need to make things harder trying to do "accents".

Yes I am mono-lingual, the mess called english was difficult enough, no need for a second insanity.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
Harry killed by the Dursleys, it should have happened in canon.

There is an interesting crossover, THE BOY WHO FELL.

It is HP/Star Wars and if its not on here then check Twisting The Hellmouth.

TTH is a Buffy crossover site.
boring chapter 71 . 3/20/2020
hot garbage.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
I would have helped Rispy right up he stabbed be in they eye. Then I probably would just have killed the little shit.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
With Hermione dead, it is lucky your Harry isn't actually Harry, considering how often he needed her to save him or do all the hard work.
MewLover9000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
So, Harry Potter if dead? An outsider on the run assumes his identity and place?
I assume Voldemort and his lackeys will show their ugly, black-hearted selves sooner or later.
When Sirius comes into the picture, will he be told the truth, or not?
My you have left me with so many questions...
Good job
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Te whole ripsy thing comes completely out of no where and makes no sense especially if you've read canon Harry potter
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
You gave up harrys invisibility cloak what kind of idiot are you
Ms Lilly chapter 71 . 5/17/2014
There were so many times where Lexxen was so, so , so stupid. But the times he was awesome made up for it.
So I just told myself "He's just a kid." repetedly whenever it became too much fo me. Like him blindly trusting the diary two freaking times...
Overall this story is awesome, though I liked the Lexxen as Revan one better.
Imma keep reading this series now, bye!
Random number generator chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
I dropped this story as it is just rehashing canon, what is not really interesting.
fanficreader2842 chapter 57 . 4/8/2013
Interesting I have nver seen(read) Peter just get killed. And the Anti-Hero-"Harry" is nice. I mean actually killing or doing anything more than inconviniecing your (oponents) enemies thats not for canon characters.
Bgbg chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
While this story is still quite excellent, there are two things I find especially annoying with it so far:

1. Lexen's simple-mindedness. I realize that making him intelligent would really turn him into a Mary Sue with his powers, but could you at least make him a little less stupid? You could make the mysteries more mysterious to make up for it.

2. Lexen's investigation of a mystery we already know the answer to. Reading about Lexen trying to find out who's controlling the Basilisk could have been a great account, if you'd checked out Ginny as suspect at the beginning and chosen another perpetrator. That would have kept the suspense up and your readership on their toes, instead I find myself quite apathetic and feel I'm just slogging through until Lexen figures it out.
Bgbg chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Wow, I did not expect that. I figured the troll would only kill 'Harry' a couple of times. Not do that.

For being a story with an OC as protagonist this is surprisingly good. I also find it highly amusing that it is the OC's overpowered ability that keeps him from being a Mary Sue, usually it's the other way around.