Reviews for Luxuria
Fruitopiamelon chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Is this based on the song by vocaloid?
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I love it! the description is beautiful. I feel bad for Madara. I also love SasoSaku stories but too bad that there isn't enough of them in fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I did enjoy this, It was new and interesting, its one of those stories that are mind games in a way. I loved it.
CherryDawn2501 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
To me it's a little bit confusing...
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was beautiful! I write a story like that, you know a story within a poem? Never finished it yet. It's on my profile if you want...but it's ok if you don't wanna read it. But it's an ItaSaku so hehehe...if you don't like that pairing it's ok. Anyways, this poem was so awesome and you sooooooo have the rights to feel proud of it! It looks really simple but then again at the same time pretty elaborate. Love it! And I'm rooting for Sasori though. I don't quite like how Madara is portrayed as a pervert and a rapist and a cradle robber in Fanfiction. I think it's wrong. His like the greatest ninja in history and stuff. And he isn't the kind to go and whore out with multiple women. But byways, love your story slash poem! Really beautiful! Really like it and simply adore it! Now your like an inspiration for how I want to write like!
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Woah...i cried...depressing...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wow, you used this setting from the song The Madness of Duke Venomania, right? That was an amazing story by the way. Keep up the good work :)
Rei chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awesome! Awesome!
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Upset that madara was killed, but I guess he had to for the sake of sasosaku... main point, I loved the story
motherofallrandomness chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Amazing! SasoSaku just happens to be my OTP and I also like MadaSaku so this is sooooo beautiful for moi! I love you so much for making this fic! And I love Madness of Duke Venomania too, although I would have preferred if it was Luka Gakupo was in love with instead. But at least we get to see their descendant ' Anyways, I love you soooooo much, I know I've said it before but I'll say it again because it's true. More of these amazing fics please!
The Clockwork Blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Now in reality Sasori and Sakura are an impossible pairing. But overall this was a foot one shot-ish
xEmotionalx chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Omg! So at the beginning you know how you had an ispiration well i watched it before reading the story omg i love the song. So when i read the story i could pair the story with the song and it worked so after the story i watch the video replacing the vocaloid characters with the ones in the story. Omg i loved it lovely story lovely song lovely poem it was just beautiful cant wait to see more of your work :D

xEmotionalx

12th reviewr
The Despotic One chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Ohohoho! I loved reading this. :3 So fluffy-ish, during the span of their (Sakura/Madara) physical(?) relationship. I loved how Sasori's all knight-in-shining-armor-and-i'm-here-to-rescue-you. I felt sad over the fact that Madara dies, but oh well, SasoSaku for the win! :) Hope you continue bringing more amazing stories!
Fallenfrost50 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Omg, you mixed my favorite vocaloid song with my two favorite couples. The roles were perfect.

Bri chan
MusicFiend666 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
When I was reading the story, it seemed so familiar; I finally figured it out when Sasori made his appearance :) This is one of my favorite songs, and I loved this story! great job, as always :DE