Reviews for Lullaby of Silence
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Great story. Although, KOLCHAK being teamed with MISS MARPLE could prove quite interesting, too? Naturally, it's the same MISS MARPLE concocted by DAME AGATHA CHRISTIE, and also featured in the classics movies of "MURDER, SHE SAID", "MURDER AT THE GALLOP", "MURDER MOST FOUL", & "MURDER AHOY". Just something to think about for the present.
The Alien Rose chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Are you planning to continue this?
DolenzStarr chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I notice you haven't updated this in a while, but it would be absolutely amazing if you'd update again. It's such a great start and I'm dying to know what's to happen next!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
And Kolchak sure knows how to make an entrance, doesn't he? Heh...

I do wonder what Ferano will think of Kolchak's full theory. And be careful out there, Kolchak!

And poor Micky again. But that scene where he suddenly opens the door and yells is so... Micky.

Hmm, and Kolchak's meeting with Tragg and Anderson. Nice to see that they're willing to give him a chance despite his track record.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Ooh, this is off to a creepy, intriguing start!

Interesting musings from Ferano; the whole idea of a copycat crime concerning a case he'd worked on... ooh. I have a prediction that I'll keep to myself for now as to where that's possibly going to go.

And yay, Kolchak and Vincenzo! Always awesome to see you write for them; you capture their voices spot-on. I could totally picture Tony's expression as he answered the phone and then calmed down upon realizing who it was.

And poor Micky, he really is shaken, isn't he? Not that I blame him, particularly with... that. Wow.

And LOL at Mike saying he's seen Hamilton on TV. Heh.