Reviews for The Fourteenth Day
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I realize this is unlikely to be finished after so long, but I just wanted to say that it's a shame because it's really well written. You have the characters down and your writing is fluid - just the right balance of description and dialogue. If you ever do decide to continue it, I'll definitely be back to read it XD
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Very creativly done. I does read like it might have more to it later on. Do you plan on extending it beyond one chapter? Might I say that I hope you do. There are a VAST number of directions you could take this and I would love to follow them through your writing.
Therm chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This story makes me sad. Not because it's bad or about a sad subject, but because it's so good but is likely to remain as as unfinished story. The characters are captured very well and Hawkeye's captured here at his most awkward.
Epigone1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
God, this is gorgeous. Your take on the dynamic of the B.J./Hawkeye relationship (romantic or non-) is refreshing - not too mention it's almost exactly the same as mine. The dialogue in here is something else, too, especially in the tent scene: "You said 'soul'. It was very poetical" and "You can speak in couplets if it makes you feel better" are just vintage Hawkeye, and they cracked me up. And "I'd rather see them in sin than in body bags"? Gave me chills. Beautifully done. My only complaint is that you don't have any other pieces up on ; what's that all about :)?
Nat Carter chapter 1 . 8/20/2002

I'm in love with this story. I do believe I need more. Desperately.
Ra1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
There isn't enough M.A.S.H. fan fiction out there, even less of it that is slash, and even less that is worth reading. This is worth reading, and so is rare. Hopefully there will be more coming. It would be thoroughly appreciated.

Keep up the good work!
randomglitter chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
This is beautifully written, and I can't wait to read the next part. You use language well, and I love the way you juxtapose peace and war. If I could pick one flaw, it's that Hawkeye seems somewhat out of character, but then, that's almost inherent in slash fic. I can't wait to read the next part.
AmZ chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
this is great! please, continue!
Shi3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Oh! Please finish soon. I'm on the edge of my seat. Wow...the last two slash's I've read is this one and another MASH one, and never before has it been so well written and perfect! job!
Cathy W chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
As a habit, I don't read slash. But this is pretty good and I hope you continue it, even though I don't necessarily agree with it. You just have a way of writing that keeps you hanging on...