Reviews for Friday Night Fix It Night
Kolista chapter 23 . 6/29
This is by far the best story I have read with this pairing I hope you continue you really have a talent
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
If I was Spencer I think I would make her take another STD test
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Sound like the best thing Spencer could do for her is report her ass in to Hotch and let him handle her
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I'm having trouble understanding in this story How Emily has any right what so ever to be pissed at Reid for. I mean she fakes her death and destroy's him then she becomes a junky slut while she's in Paris she says to help her forget. It's hard to feel any empathy for her character in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is not looking good when you already have Spencer starting to forgive her in the 1st chaptor.
ptl4ever419 chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
Oh my god, I love it! It has so many ups and downs and I never knew how it was going to end. Amazing :)
May Kay chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
Had a wonderful day with your story. Aroused, crying and happy ending. thanks!
MissD.E chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
The first thing I need to say is: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
You are one of the most amazing authors EVER! I’ve read thousands of fanfics (I am even reading “50 Shades of Grey” right now)- BUT you ARE BETTER! This fic, I know I’ve said it before and with the risk of repeating myself I’m proclaiming this fic as one of the BEST FANFICS EVER IN THE HISTORY OF FAN FICTION!
I’ve read your story in tons of different places(busses, school, bed, bus stops…); I’ve felt every single thing written in there; I have laughed, I have cried, I have been mesmerized … by YOUR work! I love you and this fic!
I remember reading one chapter in the bathtub … it was so sexy and the water was so hot I was going to faint! But I don’t care! It was the best bath experience I’ve had!
I remember crying when all the tough hurtful things happened to my fvourite characters!
I remember laughing to all the funny and crazy and witty things they’ve said!
I remember *other* stuff too… but that’s another thing – and here it follows:
I say: BEST EVER SMUT in the HURT/COMFORT genre I have EVER read! And that is SOMEthing!
I don’t read anything with a rating less than NC-17 and believe me I’ve seen A LOT of sexual content in my time but YOU, oh YOU are AMAZING … WONDERFUL!
The plot was FANTASTIC!
This fan fic is BRILLIANT! I will never forget it! It’ll always stay with me 3 right here, in my heart!
Nicky chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Oh, sweet ending. It's a pity the story is over, but I like it a lot. Hope you'll write soon a new one. :-)
katecholamine chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
To all of my loyal readers/followers/reviewers: I want to thank you so much for sticking with me (and this story) even during my prolonged writing hiatus and for giving the fic a chance in the first place, despite the dark and mature subject matter. I wasn't expecting so many positive responses to something that, from the very beginning, depicts fairly graphic scenes involving drug use and sex, given what I know about the fanfiction community in general. I will say that your support prompted me to continue with this fic, even when I wasn't quite sure myself where I was going with it! I hope you feel satisfied with the ending - I made the decision to write the last chapter when I felt like the over-arching theme of the story (fixing what was broken both inside of and between the two characters) had reached completion.

And to my very loyal reviewers/PMers, I do have another fic in mind, about Emily and JJ, but if you have a prompt or a story or even a theme you'd like me to write, I will prioritize that over the one I've yet to start and will dedicate it to you in the author's notes section. In the meantime, you can always check out my older story (Questions) and let me know what you think of it!

With love and appreciation, Kat
alwayskayla chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
This is simply too much perfection for one story.
You could not have ended this more beautifully!

Great job!
Kayla
SpemilyFan chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
So sad to see this story end. It definitely had its edgy moments, but I'm all about Spemily lovin' any way I can get it. And the storyline was very compelling as well. Hopefully you'll write another Spencer and Emily story soon!
SpemilyFan chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
Wonderful. They're at their best when they're together.
Nicky chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
Ooh, it's so amazing chapter! Realy can't wait for more!
tannerose5 chapter 22 . 3/27/2013
Man, I hope there's at least one more chapter.