Reviews for Sickness
Joe chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
cool story would love to hear more.
808MaiTai chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
Great story! Mononoke-Hime (Princess Mononoke) is one of my favorite movies! Keep up the great work and upload soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Some one should write a fic about an Android God
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
great story so far
magen chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
i don't know if your going to continue it or not, but i think that you should. its very good.
Red wolf chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Hi, your story is realy good. I throughly injoyed the story keep writing and I will keep reading.
Hikari Okami chapter 4 . 1/8/2003
Another great chapter! The story gets better and better! _
WingBlade818 chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Hey not bad but come on! keep writting dont leave us my friends who are usually patient are pissed at that.
PickyPinay chapter 3 . 11/16/2002
Damn it! Hurry up and update dat! Don't leave me hanging 'cause pretty soon there won't be room left on that cliff! oh yah, I LOVED IT! CAN'T YOU TELL?

Smiles!
PickyPinay chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Getting good, really good!
PickyPinay chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
GREAT! Loved it! I'll make this quick 'cause I'm curious and want to read more chapters so here goes: nice introduction and I liked how you stayed true to the movie. Oh, and also, watch out with those "your"s (I foun 2 that were supposed to be "you're"). Dats it!
Nigel chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
I love it! Just finished chapter 3. Don't leave me hangin! I want to find out what happens.
AmmoVixen chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Another great chapter... so thats what happened. Kind of intense. Oh, and here's a suggestion: You can make the chapters longer by putting two or three of theese chapters in one. If you dont know what I mean, its ok. No one understands me anyway... oh well. Please update soon!
AmmoVixen chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
GREAT! Recurring dreams? freaky. But I still like the chapter!
AmmoVixen chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
So far, so good. You got the names right. Hey, if you need an expert on the movie, i know it by heart... Great chapter, now, as usual, I have to read the next (Im sounding like an idiot again)