Reviews for Shō Enters the Secret World of Arrietty
Weirdness47 chapter 18 . 5/16
I love this story!
Dracorev chapter 18 . 3/5
Oh my goodness! I'ms so glad I found this story! It's what I've been looking for-for sure! I wish there were more 'Shō as a borrower' stories-I'm especially looking for a role-switch one, where Shō is the young borrower who gets himself see and Arietty is the bean with the heard condition, but I've not got the patience for that. Anyways, This entire story tugged at my heartstrings, and made me so happy~ This was a wonderful story, and I'm defiantly going to make more Borrower-related things, speaking of which, I've got some art of my Borrower OC to work on~ Keep being awesome man! And keep an eye out for those borrowers. I know I will.
KAMtheDork chapter 18 . 2/23
Wow, just wow. That ending was THE most well hidden fanfic twist ending I have ever read! I found myself actually saying "WHAT?!" Right in the middle of my living room, leaving some confused parents x3 I love your stories, and as you mentioned someone was going to do, I also believe these stories are truly movie material :) Thank you so much for writing and publishing such an amazing story, and I hope you continue using your talent -
~KAMtheDork, your biggest
fan! :)
Eyyomayo chapter 3 . 1/16
I got the references :D
Was that third one a Kiki's Delivery Service reference? Kiki and the boy she saved from the blimp(I've forgotten his name TT)! My favourite anime there's no way I could miss that xD
Ashton age14 chapter 18 . 1/15
One of the best and most heartfelt fanfictions I have ever read I think you have a real talent and I wish you luck in your other stories
wow. If only I was as good as a writer as you, I could have written a page of compliments about how talented you are. keep it up!
Jack M chapter 18 . 1/14
Well, the story comes to an end. And I must congratulate you (whoever you may be) on writing probably one of my favourite fanfics ever. Going into this fanfic, I was honestly expecting one of those kinds of fanfics where everything gets hot and overly sexual, and I was stunned to not see that here, and read a piece that was true in capturing the elements of the Studio Ghibli source material so well! I must admit, it was the relationship between Arietty and Sho that made the movie so special, so to read those final few chapters after being building a whole story up to it, had me in tears streaming down my face. The story isn't without its flaws, mainly just typos or grammatical errors, but for the most part, it was an incredibly enjoyable read, that as a big fan of the Studio Ghibli movie, admired greatly. I'm not the best with ratings but I'd give it, in terms of a fanfic, 4 out of 5 stars, around a 7 or 8 out of 10, or an A-.
That was really good
rinsango chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
beautifuly written ! your stories are like a dream come true for me !
I'm being enchanted everytime I enter your wonderful world of imagination
(by the way, your stories are the reason I love reading in english and I became so much better in it...)
so thank you so much and keep doing what you're good at, because you're the best !

oh and what about the "spirited away 2" movie ? should be a piece of art... is it still in plan?
Oritann chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I'm surprised it only take you a few months to finish such well-done, and long stories.
Anyways, I love your plot to Arrietty, since I ABSOLUTELY SHIP Shō and Arrietty.
NOW I SHALL BINGE READ THIS STORY, UNTIL I FINISH o-o
Have a good day :)
AuthorBugsy chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
YOU ARE NOW MY FAVORITE FANFIC AUTHOR EVAH. FIRST SPIRITED AWAY 2 AND NOW THIS! However, if I were to complain about one thing in this story, it's how it kind of lags onto only 1 perspective. Yes, Sho's journey is the main point of this entire story, but seeing more of Arrietty's point of view would've been cool. But you know what? That's a very minor problem, because I enjoyed every minute of Sho trying to adjust to a borrowers life.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
It's awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
Awwww that was such a nice story but yes I was expecting a nice ending for spiller and lori thinking that shó mighht go back to them to meet and that's when spillet and lori get engaged or something. Well yes you are right in reality not everyone gets a happy ending :(
(Can definitely relate it to myself X(.
I just love you stories u r the beat
mumpi chapter 18 . 4/28/2015
This is such a great story! i really enjoyed reading it and i'm sure everyone else did too. you're a really good writer. most of the fanfics i read have a lot of grammar errors which are really annoying. i didn't have to worry about that here so thank you. and thank u for writing this story. it made my day a whole lot better. the ending was perfect too. Great work and keep doin what u do!

U