Reviews for The Snake Within
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 26 . 5/4
This story was amasing and followed its own line. I am very happy to have read it and wish to give you a heartfelt kudos.
Katzenpfote chapter 26 . 4/24
Great story with really original solutions to some things. I really loved sasha the sos and obliviation as the power he knows not.
SmashHero59win chapter 15 . 4/9
Favorite Quote: "For some of the curses you have to be a real sick bastard for them to work. I don't want you to be sick bastards"
Amazing job, cool, and original.
Blazeb79 chapter 26 . 2/20
Great story ! Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Antor2001 chapter 26 . 2/19
So in the end they will never know just how close they came to destroying all the Horcruxes... it's kind of ironic. Great story, really enjoyed it, even though the romance was quite dry and felt perfunctory to the advancement of the story.
should have made the ending more meaningful..
KitkatMoon chapter 26 . 2/2
great story
bdet chapter 26 . 1/21
this story was pretty great. "The power he knows not" was a fantastic idea!
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 1/16
Creative and well-written story, especially (so far) if you like a focus on politics and the old houses. I like how they've dealt with Umbridge and Snape. Simple and effective . . .

Worth a read!
Niffy chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
This is one amazing story. I wonder why it hasn't got more anyway apart from that, you truly are an aspiring author. Keep it up
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
Awesome story! It was amazing.
Dearest Destiny chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
Hmm... that was rather ambiguous. So was Harry really a Horcrux or not? And when Neville was saying something about the power Voldemort knows not, what exactly did he mean?

I feel like it would have been nice if the epilogue had explained that part.

But other than that, I really enjoyed reading the story. It felt very realistic. I also liked how you didn't portray Dumbledore as evil, but instead rather misguided.
XsilverXdark chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
Absolutely fantastic, breezed through in a day. Wish there were more stories like this, they just capture my imagination all over again. 100/100 metacritic right here.
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
awesome story
Kmcardle chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
I loved your story from start to finish, please continue to write more
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »