Reviews for The Snake Within
Unaymus77 chapter 25 . 4/26
Couldn’t help but notice that somehow Bellatrix assaulted St. Mungo’s at the same time as she went through the vanishing cabinet to get to Hogwarts. This could be intentional, I’ll wait till the epilogue to see, but that feels like a bit of a plot hole.

I’ve loved this story so far though, it’s been pretty great.
BRICKDUST chapter 3 . 4/21
I've read a lot of HP fanfic ...but this is one of the best and my fav so far...everything I love beautifully written
Dudley telling the Dark Lord to piss off was hilarious
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 3/28
This is getting perilously close to my having to follow the Policy. I have a policy of ranting at MOB!Dumbles not getting killed in these stories. I'm not saying he's great, I'm saying every Headbastard meme I see nets a review of me screaming out for the man's death.
cerulean369 chapter 26 . 3/14
I’ve spent the whole night reading this story. And to put it simply I love it. Thank you so much for sharing this story.:)
LordRhyolith chapter 11 . 12/31/2020
Oof, I always hate it when Harry inherits his family fortune, and then he is like: "This is so much money, I don't know what to do with it, but I might as well give it away without a solid security to ever get it back."

His ancestors worked hard for that money... So, is he an idiot or doesn't he realize that fact? If he doesn't know what to do with it, then he should leave it alone so future generations may use it for something useful. Or he may invest it to improve his family's vaults.

Lord Potter my azz... he is still a child.
Kushka chapter 26 . 12/6/2020
Good story
greenarrow679 chapter 8 . 10/27/2020
decent story but I cant agree with this chapter. #1 sirius def shouldve been able to escape. #2 daphne has no right to yell at the guy who has to put his life on the line while shes volunteering just to raise her social status especially when the last living link to family who actually gave a damn about him died before he could finally set him free. and for whay? shes pissed he went to grieve? just dumbshit
Scott chapter 26 . 10/15/2020
Great story
Thank you!
lord of the east chapter 26 . 9/4/2020
Shit this fic is truly a hidden gem!
Caliban03 chapter 26 . 8/4/2020
Nice story whose differ from canon one following after one important meeting with one person, changing everything all around
alec2212 chapter 8 . 7/30/2020
Yeah... No!
The way you killed Sirius is clearly you "playing" with the reader.
I hate it when authors do that...
So dropped
Ptolemys pyjamas chapter 12 . 7/17/2020
Didn't the Goyle house have anti portkey wards? How the hell did they port him out?
Ptolemys pyjamas chapter 8 . 7/17/2020
If Voldemort used fiendfyre to burn down the entire neighborhood, Sirius would've had ample time to leave. He's wizard, not a muggle that can get trapped by fire. Really silly plot hole.
Romily chapter 8 . 6/21/2020
You are evil - killing Sirius after the Ministry trap was avoided.
And actually i don’t buy the Voldemort and Bella destroying Grimmauld‘s place. The library there holds lots of knowledge Voldy would want and might not be able to get elsewhere - i don’t think he would ever destroy it like this when there is a chance to get that knowledge. That Bella can pinpoint that location that accurately - sounds unlikely to me. The fidelius plus her years in Azkaban should have hindered her. The oh yeah there it is and boom everything burning to the ground - nope- doesn’t sound believable at all.
1,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »