Reviews for The Snake Within
Agent sasha reporting sir
Star04525 chapter 12 . 4/23
i would die for sasha
Darknessdawns chapter 26 . 4/20
Ugh, I've tried to write this review twice and keep having issues. So I apologize if the partial ones post. I was writing this while offline so it's hit or miss on if they show. I really enjoyed this piece and how Harry's character grew from a lost Gryffindor golden boy to a powerful and cunning Lord. It was truly beautiful to see him embrace his Slytherin side and use his brain. Having Daphne guide him in the beginning was perfect. I also really like how things changed from the canon storyline. Your defeat and unique way of dealing with Voldemort was very well done. So thank you for taking the time to write this and share it.
Lesskarr Wolf chapter 26 . 4/16
i came across this fic a few days or so ago when i was on the hunt for something like this and im glad i found it this fic has been what i kinda always had envisioned in my own head cannon after reading the books many times both when i was young growing up with them and when im older now rereading them again here and there coming back to them with new perspectives etc so just wanted to say well done and im glad this fic exists and i dont know if youll ever revisit the harry potter world again in another fic like a sequel to this one or some other kind of fic etc regardless whatever you may end up doing or have done keep up the fantastic work
Brilliant thanks for writing
Fumbls chapter 1 . 2/7
The previous “guest” review has some serious mental health problems
Harry needs people like Ron and Hermione around. He can must always forgive and forget. If you rape his mother, he will tell that it was a bad thing to do and then say "OI MATES FUCK ME ASS". The fucking loser was happy sucking cock in a cupboard. Harry is a retard who should've died already. The author is projecting themselves.
JustReadingM8 chapter 1 . 1/8
Great story, I really enjoyed it
Raeger chapter 25 . 1/5
'the power he knows not' being literally anything after Tom gets obliviated, hilarious! An ingenious interpretation of the prophecy
Motherofthehorde chapter 26 . 11/13/2021
Thank you for taking the time to write this.
Motherofthehorde
Lord Harold James Gryffondor chapter 26 . 10/24/2021
Thanks for this story !
Emancipation chapter 5 . 10/24/2021
I’m surprised Harry didn’t try for emancipation since he was forced to compete in a tournament for of age wizards.
blcoachmac chapter 26 . 10/21/2021
one helluva story!
blcoachmac chapter 24 . 10/21/2021
Let the Battle begin! What do you need John? Guns, Lots of guns!(John Wick)
blcoachmac chapter 23 . 10/21/2021
Somebody's gonna get luckyyyyyyyyyy!
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »