Reviews for The Snake Within
OriksGaming chapter 26 . 7/20
I really enjoyed the story. You included a lot of details in the story, and it made it more fun to read. I'm always looking for more Harry and Daphne stories and I'm glad I found this one. Thanks for writing!
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 7/9
Before I read the next chapter im just gonna call Bullshit if Bones and The Granger family wasnt prepared for this.
Especially Hermione with a portkey.
Bella chapter 10 . 7/5
Can't get over the fact you saved Sirius just to kill him off later.
SassyDoe chapter 26 . 6/15
This is seriously an awesome story! I loved it!
timothydbanks chapter 26 . 6/10
I really liked the story despite the spelling errors you readily admitted to. But back around chapter 20 you blew me away. A House Elf that nods ecclesiastically? Really! You need to kill your spellcheck program and thesaurus for that one.
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 26 . 5/4
This story was amasing and followed its own line. I am very happy to have read it and wish to give you a heartfelt kudos.
Katzenpfote chapter 26 . 4/24
Great story with really original solutions to some things. I really loved sasha the sos and obliviation as the power he knows not.
SmashHero59win chapter 15 . 4/9
Favorite Quote: "For some of the curses you have to be a real sick bastard for them to work. I don't want you to be sick bastards"
Amazing job, cool, and original.
Blazeb79 chapter 26 . 2/20
Great story ! Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Antor2001 chapter 26 . 2/19
So in the end they will never know just how close they came to destroying all the Horcruxes... it's kind of ironic. Great story, really enjoyed it, even though the romance was quite dry and felt perfunctory to the advancement of the story.
should have made the ending more meaningful..
KitkatMoon chapter 26 . 2/2
great story
bdet chapter 26 . 1/21
this story was pretty great. "The power he knows not" was a fantastic idea!
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 1/16
Creative and well-written story, especially (so far) if you like a focus on politics and the old houses. I like how they've dealt with Umbridge and Snape. Simple and effective . . .

Worth a read!
Niffy chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
This is one amazing story. I wonder why it hasn't got more anyway apart from that, you truly are an aspiring author. Keep it up
1,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »