Reviews for The Snake Within
Loved the story, wish that Sirius had not died, also would have loved to see Snape realize that Harry was not an idiot, lol, but that is just me. Wonderful version will be looking for more of your work.
Good story it started off tame but I like the way the Leader of the Light transitioned from an old man that believed bit too much the hype shovelled on him to a teenager who just wanted to be normal. I love the super powerful Harry story...the dark grey in your face Harry as well... But in the long run the majority of the successful Harry stories have Harry just trying to be normal..doing the right thing not because of fame or power because he was left as the only one who could. Dumbledore is toted as the most powerful wizard in the world...the only wizard Voldemort was afraid of...yet even this all powerful wizard depended on a untrained or maybe less experienced would be a better description teenager to save the world. To me that makes Harry the most powerful wizard around..it just a hidden power that no one sees until they need it. I like this story the only thing I didn't care for was the rather anti-climatic ending but then on the other hand it actually accentuates exactly what kind of man Harry is, the strength, the power that was there because it was needed then fades back into the shadow until it's required again. I wish we could have seen just a bit of the aftermath...a bit of Harry in the Wizengamot...the cleanup...and a bit more Daphne and Harry.
I'm not surprised it was Blaise but it's also a bit of coincidence that Ron pops up out of nowhere and wants in...maybe a bit to coincidental.
Most definitely a birthday to remember.
Theo is gone and Draco is hog tied so possibly Blaise? Unless it's actually someone in another house.
If Abe was one of Voldemorts original death eaters why would he help Charlus bring him down now?
If only Harry knew just how close his guess was with the comment about letting Voldemort shot the AK at him and hope it bounces off...wonder if he will ever tell Harry he gas a hour crux behind his scar?
If Daphne's father can put two and two together who else will figure out that Harry killed Theo? But then "everyone" had to have seen Harry at the gala and who would think it was actually a female they were talking too lol.
Theo is now a dead man walking he just doesn't know it yet...or maybe he does..depends on if he survives telling Voldemort the hostages are gone lol.
How long before they clue in that Harry is a hour run as well? It's a pity that Harry doesn't go to Amelia for help with the horcruxes or actually ask the Goblins about getting it out of the vault , the fact that they don't even need to take it out of the vault just stab it in there would be advantageous.
Really the death eaters attacked a train full of children some as young as eleven years old and Dumbledore is upset because the death eaters died...really my god that man is pathetic...kill our children but it alright because we will save you you won't have to worry about paying for it? At least hopefully the necklace was still in the townhouse when it burnt down and hadn't been stolen by the Dung prior to that. I hope Harry goes to Amelia with Horcrux information and not Dumbledore...did you have to kill Kingsley..that really sucks!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 26 . 7/2
I really like it and how noe Hermione is free to find true love as she older and in the broader world, as Luna did in Canon, everybody marrying being teenager is too much.
And Ron is an awful choice.

I really like your take in Daphne is hard to buy this couple, because it have been done really poorly, the one question I have is Tonks survived?
This story is great. It is very well written and there are no plot holes. I can't wait to keep reading. XO
Aaran St. Vines chapter 26 . 5/15
Loved this tale. It is imaginative and clever, bringing in a number of new idea about how things could go.

We'll done!
Doug Hiser chapter 10 . 5/5
You are a sick, demented puppy for killing Sirius, just like JK you kill off everyone close to harry. I guess mummy and daddy didn't play nice when you were a kid...lol
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »