Reviews for The Hour Before Midnight
katesari chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Interesting to see a version of a sick Harvey. Ejjoyed reading this story!, bye
wotumba1 chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
great story!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
soooo glad they've been found!
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
what? No!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
gotta love donna! why can't we all have someone like her in our lives?
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
wow, what a start!
hujwernoo chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Je vous adore.

This is awesome. I am honestly quite confused that it isn't on dozens of favorite lists. I shall rectify that immediately.

I especially adore the way you showed that, yes, Harvey is human, while still keeping him Harvey. C'est incroyable. Even if I was hoping it would be Mikewhump instead of Harveywhump.

Continuez d'ecrire, ma amie.
FlutteringLights chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
"Holy awkward, Batman" was literally too funny for me to even deal with. I laughed for so much longer than I should have. Several minutes.
I like this story and you are a good writer, but I am mostly posting this because I have strong feelings about "Holy awkward, Batman" that needed to make themselves known.
great chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
Very well written and believable. Everyone was in character. Well done and thanks for sharing! Off to check your other fics now. :)
Grey Fool chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
Hehe, At least Harvey did something about those associates. Great story and keep up the good work.
hollowgirl15 chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
I think Harvey and Donna belong together. Poor Harvey. You were super hard on him! But it was very well written. And I love the banter! It's wonderful!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
:D Perfect ending :D I felt SO bad for Mike, having to be on the receiving end of those jabs that must have hurt ALOT :( But yay for Harvey saving the day :D

I loved this story - hope that you write more fics at some point :D
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
2 chapters in one? You spoil us ;) Loved this one, as ever - Harvey-not-up-to-his-best is an amazing kind of Harvey ;) And sensing that Mike had a nightmare :D *hearts*

Awesome. Right; off to read the *sob* last chapter D:
Storystuff chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
Aw, I'm kinda sad that this is over, I've really enjoyed this fic and I'm going to miss it! I loved the Harvey/Donna banter way more than I thought I would and the ending was great :) All in all, I really, really liked this fic, so very well done once again and thanks for posting it! X
nicola360 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Great chapter, but of course i didnt get my Harvey fill so i'm gonna need lots in the next one lol.