Reviews for Suffer the Pain of Failure
littleREAofsunshine chapter 1 . 3/20
You need to write more of this!
Deja Vu 22 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Why would you leave it there! That's just cruel! Like what you did to the whole team. Are you a closet sadist?
I'm joking of course. Your writing is amazing and I can only hope for a sequel. Please please please.
P.S. Not a big deal and only a slight annoyance, but I had to look up what a trach was to know why Clint would pass out. If you could modify it for a slight description, I'm sure your less knowledgeable readers (like me) would really appreciate it.
P.P.S. I really enjoyed Tony hopped up on drugs.
fariedragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Please update I would love to see everyone's recovery and find out about this villian
Unterflieger chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
well, I don't know about you guys but I loved it
starfire25 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
awesome story. i loved it. omg! the poor team.
Pericula Ludus chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
So at first I wasn't going to read this behemoth... no time and all that... but then it drew me in, boy did it just! Such a lovely idea, even if it is dark. Poor Clint took a right beating, and I loved the way it was done, but I was particularly impressed by the vulnerability exposed in Tony. His suit turning against him is such a marvelous idea. And of course all the team feels... ah, I do love the ending, being a big fan of the good old "we all messed up" vibe. Very enjoyable read!
Guest Star chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Ooooh. Very, very interesting. Very, very nicely done.
legolisa chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Can you make a sequel, preferably with as much whump in it as in this? 'Cause I would love that.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wow. You were not kidding about spreading the love around as regards the whump. But you brought up an excellent point in that the team tends to fight as a group of talented individuals, and divide-and-conquer tactics are ridiculously easy to employ on them because they often divide themselves.

I hope they nail the guy.
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
awesome
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
great story. lots of whumping and action. can't wait to read more stories.
inkspire chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
*GUH*. UM, WOW. This was painful. Probably one of *the* most painful fics I've read, EVER. OW. A;LSKDJF. K, all the injuries, the various tortures, BAH. Perfectly tailored for each person, and oh, so mean.

SERIOUSLY. I CAN BARELY SPEAK FOR ALL THE FEELS. AS;DLKFJASD.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Holy crap Alex. You and Red and V. WHAT DID YOU DO.

I don't even know where to begin with you three. This started and it didn't stop with the punches. I was on edge and breathlessly reading from the first paragraph, and repeatedly when I thought it was over or ending or getting better then WHAM you guys had another something-horrible in store. The whump! The angst! The team dynamics and bonding! I gasped, I got teary, ALL THE FEELS. A;KDJHFA;.

I can't even count the many ways I loved this. It was so horrible and awesome and amazing. I was terrified for Clint, and then terrified for each and every one of them when it was their scene (but mostly and especially Clint). The Fury stuff was brilliant, the Phil stuff was brilliant (when he punched the table or whatever in frustration), and THEN YOU WENT AND LEFT IT HANGING WITH THE BAD GUY GETTING AWAY ;AKSJDFH;. HECK YES YOU BETTER BE WORKING ON A SEQUEL, ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS.

I'll go check out the unfinished/sequel-y piece on BB that you bumped. ALSKDJHF THIS WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING DUDE, I CAN'T EVEN.

Bess
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Sequel. Now. I demand it.
That was so freakin fantastic i don't even know what to say!
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That was one of the most intense fics I've ever read. O-O And it was SO GOOD.