Reviews for Because I'm a Girl
Storytellerlover chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
WEEE! I like this story so far! It's not too sappy (yet) and you're getting the characters down pretty nicely. And Sayuki is fun to read about! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Happy Writing!
YellowMittens chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
AH! An update? A super awesome update that satisfies my fanfic obsession? Yes... I am so glad things are going along a more Kaiba/Sayuki interaction status where they might even like to be near each other. Anyways, good luck participating in that challenge and I can't wait to read the next update. :)
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
This chapter was quite amusing with all of the rambling. Please update soon! :)
RavensFire 1803 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
This was a really good chapter:) I hope you update soon:3
K5Rakitan chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Cute scene with Mokuba there. I think the official version is that he has violet eyes, though. That's the thing I never got about Yu-Gi-Oh! Why do so many people have violet eyes? There's Yugi, Mai, Mokuba... am I missing anyone?
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
-claps- Wonderful! Otoji was starting to annoy me as well. I had to scroll up to remember his Japanese name. Update soon!
Anime-GuardianAngel chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Jut how many honorifics are there? I think Sayuki has gone through all of them by now.
Airheadninja chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Yaaay! This story is wonderfully written, and the Duel Monsters photography is pretty legitimate. And you made Kaiba nice in his own Kaiba way. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. Have fun and I can't wait for the next update!
K5Rakitan chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Awesome chapter! I like how Kaiba gave Sayuki a ride home. It's so sweet, sort-of like when my boyfriend picks me up when I get a flat tire on my bicycle.

The part about her asking if Kaiba wanted to watch and Kaiba coming after her was also sweet. It is very real, too. I had something much like that happen once. Anyway, great chapter!
fantasyguardian chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Loved it! And I demand more! Just kidding. I just hope you update soon...
RavensFire 1803 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
this is a good story so far. please update soon:)
Crystia chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Next chapter, please! .
Crystia chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Duke is such a flirt! Haha
Anime-GuardianAngel chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
This is very good. I wonder if Kaiba remembers Sayuki is American, and over here, we usually call people by their first name. I bet he forgot or doesn't care.
K5Rakitan chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I like how Seto discriminates against her because of her age. Even though he became a CEO at a young age, he still gets drawn into stigmas.