Reviews for Your Doctor
JaToya chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Very nicely done.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Professor Time one could have said it better!
Sparrowstrike chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was fabulous and so true. The other day I was driving down the road and passed a feild. In the frield was a bid blue garbage can- TARDIS blue and just about the right size... If we can't have a real Doctor who says we can't all act like him or his companions. The world would be a better place.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So very, very true :)
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You're good at this deep stuff... Excellent fic! :D
The Current Hipster Rarity chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I truly wish he was real flying in his TARDIS saving lives, doing good, and with me as the companion. Even though he's not real i watch 'cause it might be possible with one little wish he will come and save 't say anything is impossible.
Jez Redfern the Huntress chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Tipear chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh, how very true. Sadly. But maybe its not so sad after all, because our dreams are defining who we are. What could be greater than that?

Thank you for this lovely piece of work.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is so very true. I've been guilty of pretty much everything in this fic. But, of course, we all know that he is real. Chris E. will always be MY Doctor but I love all of them. Thanks so much for sharing and well done!

mericat chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
It's so very true...and he is real of course.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Aw, I love this. :3
Lac Lausanne chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Very true. Peter Davison (Moffat) was my Doctor. I used to imagine that Doctor Who would come to Cardiff. In the end it did but 20yrs later and even visited my favourite museum just a mile from my old home (St Fagans Folk Museum). So my wish came true :-)
MayFairy chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is beautiful and sad and so, so true. I would love to travel with any of them, any of them at all. One, or Two, or Six, or Four, or Eleven, or any of them!