Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
sajen.freyberg chapter 9 . 8/16
I trust you're a good enough writer to have the Michaelsons have nothing to do with Anna's death and Jeremy's disappearance. Instead it should be Stefan, or Matt, maybe even Caroline.
meditate chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Wow! I loved it! Amazing work!
meditate chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Love ittt!
elenasempathy chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
This was amazing! the suspense kept me up on my toes and sdlfkmsf i loved the mystery to it ALOT. thanks! good one! xo.
Don't Tear me Down chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Rebekah is onto something Damonis right...Damon is always right :3
Don't Tear me Down chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Whoa! I definitely did NOt see that one coming. I have no idea what is happening and I love it! it is very brave to write this type of story. I can't wait to see how this unfolds insha Allah :)
catlady45 chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
This was so much fun! I love the complexity of the characters and kept me guessing the whole time! So many things I enjoyed: Tyler and Elena, the overwhelmingly suspicious Michaelson clan, Caroline's drunk act, Stefan being just a bit on the side of fun and badass, the simultaneous I love you...I felt like total crap today and this really cheered me up :)
megspazzy chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
This is such a well written and interesting fic! I love how the focus wasn't on the Damon/Elena romance, but at the same time it's there and subtle and makes perfect sense in the way they got together. Such a great storyline!
liesmyth chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
i absolutely loved this, great work
piskris chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Remember my last review?! Add this chapter to my most fav as well. Oh God the ednding was so adorable and romantic! I loved it. I actually love the who;e story though. The plot was really good and everything was really well planed and writen so I just wanted to say Congrats on making such a fantastic story.
piskris chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
This chapter i just...oh my god WOW! It's my favorite chapter from the whole story! I love it soooooooo much! You did a spectacular job!
sharpie78 chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
I loooooooove this story! You had just the right amount of detail for the pace and length. I always can do with more Elena and Damon romance, so that's my only desire here. Thanks so much!
love of escapism chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Great story! Loved it.
LoveEpicLove chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
Aw, great ending. I loved it!
LoveEpicLove chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Awww. The end made me feel like a hot and gooey marshmallow on the inside. And the rest was great action!