Reviews for The Mantis War
Temptation of Lacuna chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Very dark. Raisa is a captivating character.

I loved the powerful statement about how the religious Curien had chosen a dark path. I'm curious to see how Gabriel's death and Raisa's words will effect his path in life.
Icy Cake chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Things have slowed down dramatically but I suppose every soldier needs a break every now and then. Though that doesn't seem like the case for Raisa.
Icy Cake chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Wait wait... Who is Raisa? All of a sudden this person appears.
Highwayman Myth chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Well, your historical accuracy is as good as ever. Interesting to see everyone interact. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Icy Cake chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
A dagger versus guns, katana, and other sharp pointy objects at Raina's disposal. Hmm, I wonder who would win? This night seems so long and full of conflict. It's alreadly looking like a war has already started.
Icy Cake chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Raiko's an amusing character. I wonder if she'll hit every man in her unit if she has not done so yet. Ahaha.

Ky will probably be disappointed to find Raina having already defeated every last of her enemies and burned down their hideout too.
Highwayman Myth chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
So far, so good. Can't wait for the next one. And I can't wait to get my stolen account back.
Highwayman Myth chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Hey. Do you want a threesome with me and Miss Kai? I think she'd be a filthy slut in between the sheets considering she has raped a couple of times ;)
Icy Cake chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I suddenly felt compelled to read this again. It seems better the second time.

"... the Brigands last stronghold cried in breaking wood from the strength of the fire's bite..." I especially like the sound of that line. A great way to bring an end.
Highwayman Myth chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Woth the wait
Highwayman Myth chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
So far, I can't help but like the story. Its nice to see the slight back stories of Ky and Raina. I can tell that you put in a lot of work this time, more so than the last chapter. It just keeps getting better.
Highwayman Myth chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Damn, this chapter seems too good as a place for Myth to have entered. Oh well, I liked it and it was worth the wait. Can't wait for the next.
Highwayman Myth chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Dude, I waited a long time for this. And... it was worth it.
Highwayman Myth chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I loved it, this is the writing that I missed.