Reviews for Childhood's Heart
1zoo1 chapter 1 . 3/9
I THINK OUR STORY ABOUT BOWSER AND PEACH CHILDHOOD'S HEART IS A GREAT STORY OF HOW BOWSER MET PRINCESS PEACH AND I THINK YOU MAKE MORE STORY ABOUT BOWSER AND PEACH OH AND MAYBE WITH THEM GROWN UP AND FELL IN LOVE
bethany chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
i love it long story good
Starfish chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Who cares if it was corny? It was cute. What a great fanfic!
I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
Eli'isa Kensen chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh my gosh... OH MY GOSH.

That was, like, the cutest thing ever. Seriously... GOSH. Baby Bowser/Baby Peach is adorable, and then you made it EVEN MORE CUTE.

GAH.

All I've gotta say is, this is freaking amazing.

Constructive criticism: be careful with commas. You tend to comma splice, or set sentences together with just commas. Be careful of that. Also, proofread a bit more carefully for typos.

All in all? Awesome.

Cheers!

-Eli'isa
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Cute! I like it alot
superblooper chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aw, this was the CUTEST! I loved it so much; what a great one-shot. Hope to see more BowserxPeach from you in the future )
Future Fantasy Writer chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That was so adorable! Still not a fan of the pairing, but you'll probably hear that complaint from me a lot, and I am very open-minded when it comes to BowserXPeach. I really liked the way you wrote it, and how Bowser was just looking for a friend. Looking forward to more from you!
PeachFan900 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
O.M.G! That was soooooo adorable! _ This has to be one of the most cute BowserxPeach fics i've read so far! This story is adorable and I simply love it. I look forward to more BowserxPeach stories from you (that is if you decide to write anymore)! Keep it up! :D

PF900
koopabrat chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was an adorable little story. I loved it. Thank you for sharing it. )
StoryMaster64 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! This is so so so so so so so so CUTE! I FREAKIN' LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEDDD it! I noticed every detail you put in, this is wonderful! On the Fav. list you go!