Reviews for No Returns
Andreina Cummings chapter 2 . 3/5/2019
Awesome story please continue writing it
imitateslife chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I absolutely adore this story! I love how well you capture the Hego/Shego dynamic- especially since they've only been shown together a handful of times. They read like real-life siblings and the writing itself is a joy to read. You've got amazing pacing and storytelling skills. Thank you for giving the fandom such an enjoyable fic!
Shrike176 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I have to agree, this is an excellent short story.

Not having siblings myself, I can't say anything about the relationship dynamics other than I found it believable. I do think that Shego would be somewhat frightened about the possibility of getting into a serious relationship, and that a some unsolicited brotherly advice would be of some help to her under the circumstances. Generally, this story just worked for me; thanks for the pick me up. :)

My favorite part was the way you leave the ending with so much hope and possibility.
Karon19 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
It was a nice story. Nothing fancy, nothing grand, just a brother and sister catching up. I like how Hego got his payback by returning the things Shego had stolen. Maybe not his intent, but it certianly peeved Shego off.

~Darev
Jimmy1201 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
The comment from Hego about the Wegos having a girl over, maybe Hego should pop over to "The Hunter" and get tips from James. So "Home is where the Drakken is? I guess home doesn't imply romance necessarily.
Reader101w chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Cool story,

Great work on Shego and Hego's interaction.

And an excellent dare by Hego to steal back all Sheo's stolen stuff.

I loved the ending, so open; everything is possible.

Shego was right though, about the annoying startup stuff on a DVD.

If you ever feel like it, there seems to be a lot of options to work on on this story.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
shegal92 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Alright, I need to get something out of my system: IT'S SO CUTE AND FLUFFEH! Okay, moment over.

I liked everything about this story; the premise, the thought-processes, the IC-ness of Team Go... It really seemed like something that could happen. Hego flirting with the dark side's always intrigued me; it's in the gene pool, obviously, and everyone has their bad days. Alas, we can only wonder and hope.

Thank you for writing this; I thoroughly enjoyed it. It really deserves some more reviews...
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I can say that it annoyed me that Hego returned all the stuff Shego stole, I kinda hope that she does beat his sorry, ass.

I knbow "it was the right thing to do" but sometimes morality gets annoying, all in all its amazing how much of a big brother Hego can be when he doesnt have his head on his ass.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Karon19 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Nice to see you still hanging around. Shego and Hego. You know there are very few tales about those two. We know there is a lot of friction between them. What really happened to drive them apart is anyone's guess but I'm betting it was a cross between Shego's stubborness and Hego's selfishness.

They will have plenty to talk about.

~Darev
Reader101w chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Cool story,

Seems like both Hego and Shrgo have mellowed a bit, and are now able to meet in the middle.

Great interaction between the siblings in the grocery store, and very good work on the guards being out for Hego instead of Shego.

I wonder what might happen with all those bottles of wine Shego took.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Well, you've got me curious.

Good chapter, look forward to seeing Hego and Shego reminisce.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Heh heh heh, the relationship Hego and Shego had reminds me of two young kids, after all Shego DID put her brother in a bad situation, but in the end she felt the guilt.

Kids do that.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.