Reviews for Lightning est Heim
Harlequin chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Lovely little fic here. The whole time, I wasn't quite sure what was going on, and it only made sense when I read your last note - until then I was wondering if she had amnesia. Not that the confusion's a bad thing - I actually liked it a lot.

Clever play on words, there. So Hope's full name means 'hope is home'? Me thinks SE is foreshadowing something.

Btw, love how you called the body...well, 'the body', in the first few parts. It struck me as odd, but now it makes sense - it was only after they called it 'her' that it developed its will, right? Either way, kudos to you.
Lightarcana chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Pleaaseee continue it :D i like it :)
wynteralchemyst chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was a really interesting story. I read it a few days ago but kept thinking about it, so here I am reviewing it.

The experimental nature of this piece kept me on my toes, and I have to admit that there were a few times where I wasn't sure what was going on. But you pulled it together at the ending, with the host body and Lightning's spirit becoming one. This is very different from any HopexLightning that I've read, and I enjoyed reading it.
drinktea chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I'm not gonna lie, I did not know what was going on until you explained everything at the end! I was operating under the assumption that Light had lost her memory, and that the italics were just her thoughts. Very, very cool concept. And of course, I love how Hope was constantly at her side. Such a dedicated Director, he is. This was a Hope/Light of a different variety, not so in-your-face, and it was honestly nice and unique. You did a great job with this!
barefootbean chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wow! This was a really interesting concept to read about. I loved the style you wrote this in, as not very many writers like to play with words in the manner you have, and I sincerely appreciated that.

The wordplay near the very end was great, too btw. A good way to conclude this, I felt. Well done!