Reviews for Stellar Transierunt Amatores
Bofur's Hat chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
...I LOVE JAZZ AND PROWLER. c':
I can't even put my emotions into words with this story. It was so sad and...sad...extreme sadness.
You never fail in making me cry. It was when Prowl was on the berth and Ratchet was telling him to let go. .. that just struck my little heart.
-Minimus
That-One-Review chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was a really well written and well thought out story. I really enjoyed it. :)

One thing that bothered me though was the fact the a lot of the speach seemed to end with an exclaimation mark (!). It's use seemed un-needed and inappropriate most of the time. I just felt that the characters were yelling at each other through out the story.
K.Nicole314 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OMG that made me cry :'( that's soooo sweet I love jaz n prowl soooo much!
Optronix Prime chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is amazing. I don't think I've ever read something so, powerful and inspiring in my entire life. The way you had everything unfold was perfect. The emotions, everything. It was so real that you had me crying through all of the ending. This is truly wonderful. Never stop being a writer.

-Blueberry
Acidgreenflames chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh LODH, why do you do this to me! Every time, you make me cry. Every time.

Any way, I loved this. I loved how you added the dream sequence in this, very smooth! This was so well written and heart felt and just one big ball of sadness. Well done!
Kidara chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
The hardest thing for me was to stop reading this and go to work. As soon as i got home i sat dowm and started reading again. I dont usually care all that much for stories with sad endings, but i did love this one. Well Done.
WolvesFire77 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
When I first began reading this I could immidietly tell this would be an instant favorite for me. I may favorite many stories but this one...this one was favorited for a reason words can not describe.

My heart ached when Prowls pain was known and when Jazz ached my heart echoed his pain. Your story was so beautifully written it brought tears to my eyes. It has been some time since I came across a story that has had enough power to bring that kind of emotion out of me. It's easy to bring smiles and happiness through writing but to achieve the level of emotion that was here is a whole other concept.

Your style had captivated me to the point that once I started reading I literally could not stop. I was so captivated I ignored the workings of the world around me. Honestly Im not even sure I'm capable of conveying just how epicly wonderful this story is.

A bonus I must comment on was the length. I personally love long stories that have a rhythmic flow to their style that keeps you interested. There's nothing better than a well written piece of work and there is no doubt you've just shown me that that's true.

I believe had you had that happy ending you started with the effect your story had would have been different. Still wonderful but would have differentiated from the effect it has now.

Also that smexy scene you opened up your story with was also nicely done. In my time browsing this site I have seen some not so well written interfacing scenes and yours was very well done. Another reason I tip my hat to you.

Overall I'm just saying I applaud you in your work. It was exceptionally captivating and I have no regrets about reading it to the very end. If it was possible I would re-favorite this numerous times. I hope I conveyed just how quickly I fell in love with this and how great it was to read. Beautiful job!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was a very sad story. -_-