Reviews for Moments at Olympus High
1DFanatic chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
SkinOfInk chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
I like the fates' mind powers and them as teachers, and of course, Apollo! WHAT IS LOVE? Man, I died. It was well written, as we're the previous ones. I like your original stuff! More please!
17xye chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I want him 2 sing more!
Monique Michaels chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
I like it but it is creeping me out a little or a PLEASE make the next 1 on Apollo and Daphne. PLEASE :*(
SunWillRise2340 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
This is so ridiculously funny - I laughed so much. Great work and a great idea - I love your writing style, and how you organised the Greek Myths so they fit in a modern setting!
Saints Row Goddess chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I love this! This is amazing. Would you mind doing a story on how the Trojan War started?
MykkLaw chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Forgot what this story was about, and the wait was pretty long... But, you made up for it nonetheless! :D Who else sang along with Apollo, huh? Show of hands! ;D

lancevancedance chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You call me a troll after writing this? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA get outta here I'm a real author you are a repressed 12 year old with weird sexual fantasies.
CaffeinatedTexasGirl chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Good job but I felt like aphrodite should have had the paper that was the best because she is the goddess of love but hey your writing it not me so its all good but oh yeah could you pretty please write a chapter about aphrodite and hepheastus and all of her scandals and stuff your a really good writer by the way
VidiaPhoenix chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Awesome! You nailed Athena. Making her a complete strategist in everything she did. Like, "A show of weakness- not tact at all on her part."
Kinda reminds me of Azula. Again, great job!
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Loving this!
MykkLaw chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Do the Medusa myth.

Poseidon takes one of Athenas beautiful handmaidens and has some...well..."fun" with her. Athenas so mad that she turns Medusa into a monster.

MODERINIZED: Poseidon makes Medusa date him and she is Athenas tutor helper. She was in charge of protecting her, so she punishes her by putting permanent make up on her to be ugly.

Lol, I dunno. XD

(If you do use this, credit me)
Luna Kelly chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Awsome track idea! Had a track meet today as well all I'm gonna say is my title is now fastest girls relay and fastest girl in my grade! It rained though which sucked oh well... BE UNCOMMON!
JesusIsMySavior99 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Where is Athena? She's like my favorite goddess. You can't write a story about mythological characters without Athena.
Shadow Huntress chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Hey, nice story. I like it, hope that you update soon.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

~Shadow Huntress~