Reviews for Water Runs Deep
This is my only review for you chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Please stop holding your stories up for ransom. Your writing is quite good, but constantly pimping the stories for reviews is so ridiculously distasteful and disrespectful of both your writing and your readers. If the story is good, the reviews will follow. Making people review to "earn" additional chapters is just simply a crappy way to handle yourself and cheapens the truly heartfelt reviews you'd otherwise earn yourself. Think about it.
anon chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
question: why do you start stories if you are just going to ask us if you should continue? of course we want you to continue! why would you just want to post a chapter and abandon the story? publish a full fic, that would be great!
tansysam chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
you really have to keep going,
lizrat66 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
You have to continue this, leaving it on another cliffhanger is just to much. Tony cannot be dead!
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Great start, please continue, love storys where Tony is injured and Gibbs wants to help and look after him.
NCISwelt chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Hi,

i love your beginning of the story.

I really really hope you are goning to continue it. I would love to read more.

I really really hope Gibbs will find Tony in time and that he is not that bad injured...
Septembre chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Cette histoire ne peut pas être terminée? Elle mérite une suite et nous aussi! On compte sur toi!
tansysam chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
oooh you have to continue it,it has the makings of a great story,
moira4eku chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Man oh man, what a start to your story! Poor Tony! I can't wait to see what happens next
keembur chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Poor Gibbs where's tony ;(
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Please don't mark a story complete if it isn't.
mstictac chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Okay - that's just cruel. Of course we need you to continue! Gibbs has to save Tony and we have to find out how Tony is. Pretty please? Bats eyes.
Diane chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was one hell of a cliff hanger! And you've listed it as complete? It isn't complete...Tony's in the water! Please finish this story.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Fantastic start so far. Please more. Don't leave us hanging like this. Gotta know how Tony is. Will he make it? Will Gibbs find him in time? Will there be more? Please?
29 | « Prev Page 1 2