Reviews for Currently Untitled
22RnB22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Wow! Put more details and make it more intense it'd be prefect!
Doray chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Whoa! You're the leading producer of exclamation points!
HowIwishIwasSara chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
This is really funny.
Alison chapter 1 . 10/19/2003

Cum on u should have seen the flames comin if u write sumthin like that!

Even though i dont know her i think that this Regina has more brains than any of ur reviewers!

I finally thought id found a yaoi free section i dont know wat u ppl see in it and here u go makin me lose my lunch!

That teaches me not 2 read ur fics!

Regina chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
WHAT DID YOU DO! How could you do that to Sara. That's just digusting two guys in love like that! You are crazy!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Brilliant and cool _
taitofan chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
I do like FTTD yaoi(Tony/Merlock mainly), so I applaude you for doing such a strange couple. Good job! I hope that you write more FTTD fics. *coughTony/MerlockorSara/PetraFinacough*
beforethequeen chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
heh heh. finally, yaoi! i prefer merlock and tony, but what the hell! yaoi is yaoi and it's all good!
windangel chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
interesting yet funny please do continue and maybe add tony in..._

SmashTurnip Girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I liked that! I'm a huuuuge Merlock fan and anything with kawaii ickle Flint in it can't be bad! _
Aerodeenamic chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Teehee pretty good -! Never saw that comin', though I'm slightly familiar with limy stuff.. Haven't written something like this myself though. Continue, I'm curious!
Engetsunoaori chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
ha ha _;;; thats different, and heres a title that may work, "Unexpected"
Peg 'o Light chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
*Smiles* Pretty cute! Its brave of you to write something differant. Ignore flames.
moonknightsakura chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Woah, this is certainly a new spin on my view of Merlock. Quite an amusing story, although I can't imagine Merlock doing that...*cringe* Hee hee, any way, good job and keep it up!