Reviews for Updating
timunicorn chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Please write more! This is an amazing fan fic. you are a very good writer too!
Mjzell chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
At first, I was worried when you said in your author note that they were already together... But then I started reading, and I LOVE IT. Your writing style is so subtly beautiful, and I feel connected to the characters already. If you have time, I would enjoy to continue reading this story. :D
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
If I could sum up this chapter in one word, it would be FEEEEEEEELS. It may be stereotypically girlish to love marriage and kids, and I can assure you this is a unique situation, but I regret nothing. The way Norman lusted for cops then ends up marrying one (and I'm loving the possessiveness Norman has for Carter) is a nice way to make this and even better dream-like nirvana, something I'm loving very much. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

The way you write in detail about their honeymoon is just...to die for. I'm glad you're continuing this, rest assured, it's altogether dreamy and charming. A guilty pleasure I have no shame in indulging.
Arumei chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was really cute, I liked it a lot! Though the idea of miniature Carter Blakes running around is *terrifying*, haha. I've always been fond of the idea of the two having a daughter - because I think NEITHER of them would have any idea what to fucking do. And that poor girl would neeeeeeever be able to bring a guy home. Norman would probably like, do an intensive background check of the boy, and Carter...oh dear.

I absolutely adored the touch of Norman musing that he won't run away from happiness this time around, because I can absolutely see him coming to that conclusion. The poor guy is completely consumed by both his job and addiction problems, so seeing him make that step forward is heartwarming. Very part of the story :)
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I very much enjoyed this! I've always loved the idea of these two going the whole way with a relationship; marriage, kids, ect. Hell, I can't stand either of those things for myself, but with these two? Suddenly awesome.

I really love the descriptions- calling Blake his husband, the ring, imagining what their house will look like together...And a honeymoon in Hawaii! Mmmm, I love it. :3