Reviews for Out of the Ashes
*Without thinking, Chris lashed out and a bolt of lightning blasted along the alley. If Aunt Paige hadn't pulled Aunt Phoebe out of the way, it would have hit her.*

Good, way to go Chris. Phoebe shouldn't have used her powers on you, so I hope that teaches her a lesson.
lovemya2000 chapter 15 . 2/25
Big Fan Of Your Mother's. Lol
lovemya2000 chapter 4 . 2/25
Absolutely Love Chris's Humor
Crystalzap chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
That was a big mistake Pheobe made trying to control Chris like that.
Lilyzinha chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
I really really loved your story!
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
wow this was intense! Can't stop reading!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
"Why won't you help?" the girl demanded, looking up to see him still standing there. "I can't – I can't heal yet, you have to – or Paige! Aunt Paige, come quick!" she shouted to the ceiling, before returning to shaking Wyatt's shoulders desperately. "Wyatt, please, you have to wake up!"

Melinda wouldn't be able to heal anyway, nor should she orb - she would have been born *after* Leo fell to earth, so she wouldn't have any whitelighter powers.

Actually, I'd rather she wasn't in the story at all.
Wilko chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Bianca's grip on his hand tightened painfully, and he came to his sense with a bump. "Stay out of my head!" Without thinking, Chris lashed out and a bolt of lightning blasted along the alley. If Aunt Paige hadn't pulled Aunt Phoebe out of the way, it would have hit her.
He saw the shock on his aunts' faces as they picked themselves up off the ground, heard his mother shouting his name, but he didn't care. They'd brought all of this on themselves and they were trying to stop him from going with Bianca. She was the one bright light in all of this and there was no way he was going to let them get in his way.

Well Phoebe you deserve it for using your powers on Chris. It's mroe than wrong to try to take over someone's will like that.
Hayden Avery chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
I really enjoyed this, I would advise you to leave the note up actually though so future readers can find the sequel. Many of them will pass up an authors note in the last chapter but a whole section with just the note, like you have it now, will catch their attention. Just what I've seen in my experience
Quilesca chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
Hey, I love this, Melinda is real annoying, but i guess she is 12. I'm sorry I skipped her a lot *evil grin*. But by no means does it ruin the story.
shadowwingwitch chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Amazing story! so dar one of the best its interesting though how wyatts freaked out by chris accidentally killing three people in self defense when he had no idea what he was doing I wonder how he would feel if he knew how alternate chis still tried to save him and still believed he could still be good if certain things didn't happen (gideon kidnapping wyatt as a baby) even after he took over the world and killed probably millions including Bianca
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I think warren is a little bastard
I hate him please don't let Chris die
Love kathleen briggs
Guest chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
wow this was a really good stry i felt glued to my computer screen till i finished this story!
Neferiti chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
I liked it really much! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
I love this! It has been so long since I've read a really good Chris fic on this site. Props to you!