Reviews for Jericho Rose
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
lovely. wish we could see the boys' reactions, but still, fun story. thanks
SerpensPrincess chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
Love!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
Loved this!
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I like :).
AnyankaEllie chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
A nice story, thank you.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I loved how the children were related to the situation; as their friendship mentioned. The fierce way Draco acted and how amoroao Harry was; everything was perfect.
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
This was beautiful. Loving you as always.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I love this every time I read this. Write on!
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I love this sweet and beautiful story.
malini85 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
That was soul rendering n just simply beautiful... The selflessness n the the unconditional love Harry had for Draco which was so powerful and yet he expected nothing from Draco in return even when he wanted Draco so badly... All he wanted was Draco to safe be n happy while he loved him from afar... So beautiful no so moving... The ending was just perfect... Your writing style was positively mesmerizing! I loved this so much... I really look forward to reading more from u.. Hugs! God bless!
PS: This definitely has huge potential for a great long squel... I would love to read it if u ever decide to write one..
ShadowTomes chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Love this story. I reading and rereading it. Lol. It's excellent.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I'm a sucker for cute bonding fics, and this is the cutest. I actually loved that it wasn't the 1st bond, I love that it was different from all the other veela fics I've read. The Jericho Rose was a nice touch, I love little significant details like that, and like the kids needing money for their schemes. This story is all around great, amazing details, lovely characters, and a great plot. Nice job.
Articuno chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Loved it!
Black Fox34 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I loved reading Jericho Rose, it was heart wrenching and sad with what happened to Astoria...hope that's how her name is spelt...and how Harry thou loved Draco from afar was willing to let him have his mate, but couldn't let him die when she died, his love was to strong for that. I have never heard of a Jericho Rose but now suddenly I'd love to have one, but is it real? -shakes my head- That I'll have to find out some day. A second chance at both life and love. -smiles- Draco was given that by Harry and both were able to bind their love together. Wonder how friends and family take it. -chuckles- How their boys will take it that is. Lol. Keep up the good work Lomonaaren and yes I'm reading more of your stories.
Janara chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I love this story. And I wouldn't mind finding out what the boys are up to. Perhaps a sequel?